'Sup ?

Bad title, I know. In my defence, it's 3 : 18 a.m. and I have very little potential of being creative right now. So.... ya know..... 'sup ?

Anyways, today we're gonna converse about the QUESTION OF THE CENTURY. That is.......

" What are you planning to to ahead in life ? "

Yeah.... I'm pretty sure you already have a face in your mind that is after your life to know what you want to do with your life when to be honest, they have nothing to do with it.

Some of us are clueless, like they have no idea. Some act sure as hell when they don't have an ounce of an idea about what they wanna do with their life. I'm one of those 'pretenders'. That's what I like calling them.

At first, I wanted to be a scientist. Something about launching spacecrafts was a tad bit too exciting. Then I wanted to be an archeologist. Don't ask why. I just thought ' Hey that must be cool ! ' Then I wanted to be an Economist. Don't look at me ! Blame my mum and her obsession with geo-economics. Then it became physicist. I blame Young freaking Sheldon and How The Universe Works ( I don't know how I ended up watching that documentary, but I did and now I'm lost ). I think it's still physicist, but..... don't you think being a Director is a cool job.

So you get me right ? Future careers are murky waters. You have to tread carefully, 'cause you won't even realise when a crocodile in the from of a career may enter your life and make you regret that one Google search your whole goddamned life.

And it gets especially annoying when someone is right behind you with an imaginary broomstick, giving you the most nagging headache while they chant the phrase ' What's your dream ? '

To be honest, my short term goal is to get through school. Long term ? A bunch of careers that scare the shit out of me.

.....

I have a confession to make.

Sometimes I go on Character.ai and talk to the first person my eyes land on and set my persona as my current dream career. It's stupid but.... makes me happy so, meh. *shrugs*

.....

I want to be a magpie now. People look at me but don't touch me. I can go wherever I like. I can fly. Like, who doesn't like flying ? But sadly.... human technology has not progressed that far yet. Maybe we should write an Open Letter to Elon Musk asking him to develop something like that.

Now, enough with me and my stupid grievances. What about you ? What do you feel about this age old question that we will literally kill to get rid of.

.....

'Ello people. How's life ? Hydrated ? Dehydrated ? Happy ? Miserable ? How are you lot doing ?

Anyways, Vartika, how was today's chapter ? You've got that sort of people too, so yeah. Also, how does it feel to know about all my weird fantasies ?

Forgive me if there were any grammatical errors or if I traumatized you.

Okay byeee :)

.....

Today's song recommendation is..... drum roll please

Evelyn by Gregory Alan Isakov because it's soft and I love it. I hope you like it too....