~Special 13~

Plot: Crowley putting Todoroki-chan as the main lead in a play with Ace.

Requested by: They wish to remain anonymous.

-3rd POV-

Crowley looked up from his paperwork when he heard a knock at the door, "Come in."

The door then opened to reveal the familiar dual haired girl.

He smiled, "Ah, miss (Y/n)! I'm glad to see you here!"

The said girl deadpanned, probably knowing that he brought her in for something that he doesn't want to do, "What did you need me for?"

The head mage gave her a piece of paper, "I want you to be in a play!"

She tilted her head, confused, "A play? Why? And why specifically me?"

"It will be fun! Especially since you're the only girl here..." He muttered the last sentence.

She sighed, "Fine, I guess." She said.

He clapped, "Alright! Well, I'm sure you'll do great!"

-----

Ace sighed, "Somehow I don't understand how I got the male lead. It would be understandable if Vil-senpai did." He said, reading the script.

Epel chuckled, "Vil-san is the director. He wants to make sure everything goes well."

He then paused at a certain page, his eyes widening and blushing, "I have to kiss her?!"

Deuce did a spit take, accidentally getting Jack drenched, "What?!"

Jack huffed as he grabbed a napkin to dry himself and the blue haired male apologized profusely, "What kind of play is it?"

The red haired male kept blushing, frozen as he stared at the page.

Ortho looked over, "Seems like Ace-san is a thief and (Y/n)-san is a prkncess trapped in a tower." He said as he looked through it.

The lilac haired male poked Ace, "He doesn't seem to respond. At all." He said.

-----

Weeks passed and it was time for the play.

(Y/n) wore extensions, which were long, to the point that reached the floor, "Long hair is quite heavy...No wonder I keep it short..." She muttered.

Ace was at his spot, walking back and forth since he was nervous about the kiss, "It's a play. C'mon Ace, pull yourself together. It's a simple kiss and that's it. Not like your kissing your crush...Okay I'm nervous." He muttered, blushing.

Vil walked in, "Be ready! The show is almost on in 5!" He said, before walking off.

-----

As the play went on, it came came to the kiss scene.

Ace was back to life, before (Y/n), who was back to short hair, hugged him in relief before she pulled back and leaned forward to kiss him, but last second she covered his lips with her thumbs and turned to make it seem they actually kissed. He was shocked but he was relieved that it wasn't an actual kiss.

-----

The play came to an end and the cast of the play did their bows.

Shoto on the other hand was ready to murder someone, but he knew that his lovely sister wouldn't go through with a kiss, especially since she wants her first kiss to be special.

Midoriya was crying, "That was so beautiful! Ah! (Y/n)-chan would be the best princess!" He said, wiping his tears.

Crowley was smiling and clapping with the crowd, "Ah, such a lovely play..."