Chapter Seven - Two Holes, One Dick [Stellar Spheres]

It was yet another day in the harem house, as Spiral was getting ready to fuck yet another pussy and claim yet another mare. This time, he hadn't heard from any of the other girls asides from Peach.

He was told that this time around, one of the new mares was gonna call for him, and her cunt hadn't been claimed yet at all. He was pleasantly surprised to hear that from Peach. She had somehow convinced a fellow friend of her to call her fellow mare friends over to the harem house and didn't get any eyebrow raising from it. He was excited, which meant he could truly rapidly build his harem as much as he wanted without even needing to use his magic that much.

Knowing this, the stallion decided to take some liberties with how he's going to breed his mares. He has had learnt how to cast invisibility spells, but who's to say that he's gonna use that a lot? There's a lot of other spells in Canterlot's history, and he had the perfect time to learn about one spell in particular.

The door would slowly open, revealing a dark grey fur mare with some sort of greyish magenta colored hair matching with her monochromatic magenta eyes. She seemed quite attractive in Spiral's standards, but that didn't really matter as he was just there to get another mare to raise her ass up in the air and fuck her like she just didn't care.

The mare looked over at him, before tilting her head in confusion, "uhm...where is Peach?"

Spiral chuckled as he stayed on the couch, leaning a bit to relax on his back. His horn was faintly glowing, but it was clear he was getting ready to cast the spell.

The mare started to be slightly concerned, as she walked closer towards him, "what's so funny?"

"Ohhh nothing~ It's funny that you haven't greeted your master." He'd state, his horn suddenly flashing that familiar bloodshot red hue.

"What-?!" The mare would sudden stop and cut herself off, experiencing the same blank state as many mares before her.

Spiral was getting used to this. A mare comes in, they get hypnotized, they get fucked and they stay in the harem. It was fine, but he did feel much better when he was fucking Trip outside. Maybe he could try that again...anyways.

"State your name."

"Stellar Spheres, master."

"State your purpose."

"To obey your every command."

Spiral needed to rapid fire those questions to waste no time and quickly see if his hypnosis spell was properly working. Quickly, he got to work with her, as the stallion couldn't wait for a pussy wrapping his cock.

"Alright then, why don't you come over here and suck on my cock?" He'd instructed, in which he'd then lie down completely on his back and revealed his rock hard shaft behind the couch from Stellar's view.

"Yes master, I obey." Stellar would repeat, as she then walked around and headed towards him, before getting into position.

She was letting her stomach rest on Spiral's legs, and her face was really close to his cock. This was an ideal position, especially for that special something that the stallion was planning. Slowly but surely, the mare slowly licked up his shaft's base, before slowly starting to suck him off, starting off the tip.

Spiral moaned as he hadn't felt such a throat wrapped around his cock before. He shivered in pleasure as he slowly held onto Stellar's head and continued letting her suck him off, slowly but surely making her deepthroat his cock. Even after a few minutes, the stallion would get ready to pull of his little new trick.

His horn would glow a bit more than usual now, and suddenly there was a small portal aligned to Stellar's pussy. It was strange, why would he cast a portal towards her pussy, and not have any use for it- oh. It seems that his cock's tip was starting to tease her pussy lips, which caused the mare to moan cutely, not expecting the feeling from both her mouth and her ass.

"Mmmmghhh~!" She'd whimper, as she decided to adjust her position a bit more to get his tip in her pussy already.

"Hah~ Enjoying this already, aren't you?" Spiral would ask, his cocky little smirk looking down at Stellar.

"Mmmmpghh, yeshh mashter~!" She would moan against his cock, causing not only her to get even wetter, but for Spiral's cock to twitch, seeing that she was already getting penetrated by him.

Hell, she wasn't even gonna question where the hell was the portal in her mouth, considering she was still deepthroating him. This continued on for a couple of minutes, both Spiral and Stellar moaning in pleasure as they were getting pleasured, but it seemed like Stellar was moaning more, fair enough considering she was getting teased from behind.

"Alright stop sucking, let's make sure that dick starts fucking your needy pussy~" Spiral would pant, slowly letting the mare take her head away from his shaft.

Stellar would nod, before slowly crawling closer to the stallion's face, letting her head rest on his chest as she continued moaning from the teasing coming from her pussy. She would look up at Spiral, her tongue slightly sticking out from her mouth. "Mmmmaster~"

"Shh, don't worry~ I'll make sure to fuck you so much you'll cum hard without even needing to move a muscle." Spiral would whisper, looking down at the portal.

The portal would slowly move closer, causing Spiral's cock to start penetrating her lower lips, and even without needing to move a limb, as the portal itself started moving back and forth like a zero-tick piston in Minecraft, rapidly fucking Stellar's pussy. She would moan intensely as she began shivering in pleasure.

"Haaaah~ Mmmaster~!! Your big fat cock feel sos fuckin good~!" She would moan out, her hooves gripping on the stallion's.

Stellar started to tremble a bit more, getting fucked fast and rough with how fast the portal chose to move. "It feels so full~! Mmmasterrrrr~!!" She would squeal in excitement, as her pussy was getting fucked even more.

"Mmm, when are your friends coming over?" Spiral would ask, his voice seeming strained as he was holding in his moans.

"Haaah~ They'll come in three hours master~" She would pant, as she continued getting rammed from behind, "mmm I hope you enjoy them masterrr~!"

"Oh I will~" Spiral would purr into her ear, as he continued fucking her. "Mmmm I'm already close~" He'd moan, as his portal cock would start practically destroying her cunt.

"Oooooh masterrrr~!! Fuck me and breed me~! Turn me into a cock craving breed mare~!" She would moan, begging for a good orgasm.

The two would kiss, moaning heavily in their kiss, as they both starts to cum. Stellar's juices were mixing with her new master's white semen. "Oooooh fuuuuck~ It feels so warm masterrrr~!!"

Stellar passed out on the couch, her face frozen in her ahegao expression. Spiral, knowing that another mare was coming over, he would then slowly use his magic to levitate the magenta maned mare and brought her to the bedroom. He knew that he didn't want to waste time just resting. He looked down at her pussy, and decided to leave her in the room as he headed to the kitchen. He was planning to try something different, but it would truly depend on the next mare coming in.

He was ready, as he hummed to chant an endurance spell, making sure recover his sexual energy, before getting ready to set up another scene, for another mare.