Chapter Ten - A "Rest Day" [Various]

Mares featured: Peach Rings, Stellar Spheres, Daisy Pusher, Origami Angel and Liquid Smooth

The day was bright, and the house had never been cleaner smelling for once. Spiral was actually helping these mares for once clean up after probably months of hot steamy sex. Who could blame the stallion though? He DID have endure fucking ten mares within those months, and that wasn't including all the extra training and pre-claiming fucking. Luckily now, he was going to take some time to rest and lumber up for the last two mares soon, and of course, as Spiral's fucked up mind would interpret it, he'd decide to use his current harem mares as 'practice.'

Currently, the stallion was just getting ready to enter the room, and already, he had spotted Peach Rings on the couch, her eyes usually so blank but now styled with what seems to be quite the alluring flapper dress. He bit his bottom lip at the sight of this, and noticed yet another mare just standing near her. Turns out, it was Stellar standing in quite the sexy spy outfit, and this immediately got Spiral hard.

 Turns out, it was Stellar standing in quite the sexy spy outfit, and this immediately got Spiral hard

"Well, well well~ Looks like I'm going to be enjoying this day hm?" He'd mumble before handling both of their asses

Of course, he needed to handle them one at a time, so he'd then get to work, making sure to manage out each mare and make sure they were all well coordinated and well prepared.

"Stellar, go ahead and wait in the kitchen. Peach, be a dear and spread those legs for me~"

"Yes master." Both mares chimed, as they got into their positions.

Peach would slowly remove her dress and spread her legs wide, revealing her marked pussy as it was still strangely smelly from Spiral's sperm. This made the stallion chuckle in amusement, seeing that the ginger mare had chosen to keep herself smelling like a claimed whore.

"Mmmh, I suppose you were the reason Stellar managed to call over all her friends, no?" He'd ask, kissing the mare on the lips while teasing the tip of his cock around her pussy lips.

"Mmmm, yes master~" Peach would purr seductively into his ear, her front hooves wrapping around his neck, "I made sure that they behaved for you, thought I guess that's as the other half that they didn't get~"