Chapter Eight - A Masochistic Lesbian [Origami Angel]

Strangely, the house was empty. It was strange, quiet, eerie even. This was the atmosphere that Origami was met with. Why was she here? She was confused. She was called by Stellar, and now she couldn't even see her anywhere.

"Something's not right...." She would mumble, before checking the bedroom, which the door was locked.

If anything the bathroom had a stinky stench, smelling like cum and pony orgasm. She would groan in disgust as she then quickly dashed away from there and headed over to the kitchen, the last place she needed to check.

Upon her arrival, she would spot Spiral. On the countertop, cooking something. She was confused, what the fuck was a stallion doing in a house that Stellar specifically mentioned to come over, and not one of her friends were there. "Who the fuck...?"

Spiral chuckled softly as he felt Angel's presence before turning around to face the mare herself. "Well well well, someone's late to the party."

"Who the fuck are you...?" The mare growled as she stared down at Spiral, as she was still flying within the house.

"I'm your new master." He'd boldly state, which made Angel scoff in disgust.

"The fuck do you mean?!"

"You didn't know? Stellar's my slave now."

"...you disgusting fuck."

"All of your friends are fucking in the bedroom. You wondering why the door was locked?"

"What did you do to them, you bitch?!"

Spiral would shake his head amusingly as his horn would glow, before he chanted the spell. "Y'know, for a bitch, you sure do have more bark than bite." He'd state, before casting the spell on the pegasus, getting her into trance without even knowing it.

"Bark with no bite?! Bitch, I should just kick you-" She widened her eyes as she couldn't think for a second before getting hit by the spell.

Suddenly, she simply and slowly landed on her hooves, her face blank and expressionless, no longer looking like an angry Pomeranian puppy, and her eyes just as blank as Spiral remembered. He looked at her and decided to...express his distaste with how her behaviour was earlier.

"Now then, I'd like to first punish you first. I know that you love to be a good obedient slave...but then again...your incredibly arrogant and personality has given me such a bad impression of you. I'm sure you'll understand, yes?" Spiral would state, as if he was going on about this monologue.

If Angel hadn't turned into a mindless cock sleeve, she could've punched him on the face, kicked down the door and freed all the girls by now, but all she could say was: "Yes master...I understand. Please punish me as you see fit."

"Good mare. Go ahead and turn around against the wall." Spiral would instruct, deciding to try something slightly more risque than his other methods.

He examined the area, before noticing a reasonably sized pizza paddle, small enough for him to use. He decided to reach and grab that, examining it with his eyes before looking at Angel's ass. He hesitated a bit, before shrugging and getting ready.

"Now then, let's see if this can do something to ya~" He'd state, swinging the paddle and letting it smack against Angel's left ass cheek.

"aaahn~" The mare would softly moan, as she felt the sudden....pleasure coming from the smack to her ass.

This caught Spiral off guard, squinting a bit at her before examining the paddle. He didn't expect that...did he just discover that she's a masochist? No, surely not. He decided to try and spank her ass once more. As soon as the paddle had already landed on Angel's right ass cheek, she lets out yet another louder moan this time. He was surprised at this revelation...so much that he decided to ask the question himself.

"Are you a fucking masochist?"

There was a small pause of silence, as the question was being processed. He'd then suddenly hear her answer, and that what he expected the unexpected.

"Yes...master...hhh~" It was amusing to hear her moan in defeat at the end. She was accepting it.

"...well well well~ For a bitch talking shit about me earlier, it seems like you've got some secrets of your own~" Spiral laughed, as he would then land another strike on Angel's ass.

"Haaaahn master~!" She'd moan out, her hind legs shivering, and her pussy dripping with juices already.

"Now then, let's do a little interview, shall we?"

Spiral would then adjust Angel's position, putting her front hooves up in the wall, and her hind legs even more exposed for the stallion. He'd first massage her ass and grope her a bit before backing up and grabbing the paddle.

"Are you in a relationship?"

"Yes master." Angel would received a hard smack to the ass, causing her to moan and let her juices leak on the wooden floor.

"You're now master's sex slave."

"Haaahn~ Yes master." She'd receive another strong spank to the ass, and more juices dripped on the floor.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Yes master-" Another moan, another spank to the ass, more juices leaked out.

"Wrong. You're bisexual now."

"Ghhnnn~ Yes master~!" She'd pant, before shaking her ass a bit more.

"Are you a virgin?"

"...yes master~" Another smack.

"Good, I wanna make sure I take you and your marefriend's virgin pussies. Got that?"

"Haaahn~!! Yes master~! Feel free to take my virginity, as much as you'd want." Angel would moan, her face starting to flush in red.

Spiral chuckled, as he had enough with the paddle and tossed it onto the countertop. He then slowly humped onto Angel's back, his cock tip aligned towards her pussy, and got ready to fuck her. "Let's see how you feel when I break and destroy your hymen then~"

He would then immediately thrust deep into Angel, moaning heavily as he felt her hymen destroyed upon impact. The mare would also moan, but this time more intensely, screaming practically as her juices continued to pour down like a waterfall, getting extremely aroused by the cock in her.

"Mmmph, holy shit. You're such a whore~! Maybe I should claim more virgin pussies more often~" He'd moan as he started immediately rough in and out of her.

"Master, my bisexual pussy feels so fucking good~!! I love your big fat juicy cock in me~!!" Angel moaned louder, and shivered in pleasure, shivering as she felt how much overwhelming it is to have a cock in her.

The two would continue fucking, Angel getting more and more experiences entering he remind, now that she was converted to being a bisexual sex slave. She continued to moan in pleasure, her moans starting to seem like praises to Spiral, as if she had been introduced to a new religion.

It continued on for at least 30 more minutes. Spiral and Angel continued fucking for hours on end, until they both started to feel that build up. Spiral especially was ready to cum inside of her.

"Alright you bisexual whore~! Get ready to feel my cum in your womb~ Let's see how much you'd love it and will your girlfriend love it just as much~"

"Yes master~! I'm ready, please cum in me and show me what it means to be your bisexual whore~! I wanna be your very good whore~!" Angel would moan her heart out, getting ready to embrace the feeling of cum in her needy and probably drenched pussy.

"Here it comes~!! Get ready~!"

Spiral would start thrusting into Angel's pussy ravenously before slamming in balls deep and creaming her pussy, painting it in white. The mare moaned out in ecstasy, shaking as her heavy and powerful orgasm would send waves of pleasure in her body. After just a few moments, Angel would plop on the bag of rice underneath her, her ass up in the air to reveal her dripping pussy.

The stallion decided to let her rest there, as he had little time before the next mare could enter those doors. He quickly cleaned duo and replenished his stamina, and booked it out the door. He was kinda waiting for the stench of cum to dissipate, so why not fuck some more mares outside. That sounds fun, doesn't it?