Break 2

Percy nodded, Draco hugged the woman clinged to then Miss Punk-Rock. The woman smiled at the kids, and the man next to her.

“Reggie!” Percy ran and hugged the man.

He had the Black family eyes and skin. He looked just like Regulus Black but older. He hugged the small girl back, “Perc.” He held the child of the sea god close.

“Excuse me, Mister Black? Is that you?” Mcgonagall looked ready to cry, Regulus Black and his friends were her favorite Slytherins.

“Hi Mimi.” He smiled.

Sirius Black was in shock, his little brother who was declared dead was right in front of him. He had hated Regulus for ages, but now the hero of a story was hugging him? Regulus was evil, ego filled, cold and hated muggles. Sirius was sure his brother had the hero spelled, because surely she was going to fall in love with Harry and have his heirs. Surely Percy is trapped or something.

“Sally,” A voice sounded broken, spoken by one of the other adults.

Everyone saw a man, his hair and eyes matching Percy’s. He had tan skin and gave off a feel of power. The ones who figured out who he was, gaps in shock. The King and Lord of the Sea was right in front of them. They were quick to bow.

The “Light” side looked at them like they had grown a few heads. Draco looked at the god, stepping forward, “Lord Poseidon, may I have a word with you?”

“After we have introduced ourselves, boy.” The god nods.

Draco nods and walks back to Percy’s side. The punk-rock girl stepped up, “My name is Thalia.”

The teen who was clinging to Percy stepped forward, “Nico Di Angelo.”

The last teen stepped up, “Grover Underwood.”

Regulus walked up, “Lord Regulus Black.”

“Sally Jackson.” Sally looked around at the wixen, she knew what Regulus  had for magic, she knew what Percy and Regulus were involved in with a Tom Riddle. She knew what the “Light” Side really was.

“Zeus.”

There was gasps around the hall.

“Poseidon.”

“Hades.”

“Demeter.”

“Hera.”

“Athena.”

“Apollo.”

“Artemis.”

“Ares.”

“Hephaestus.”

“Aphrodite.”

“Hermes.”

“Hestia.”

“Dionysus.”

“Hecate or Mother Magic.” the last adult glanced at her creations.

“Dad.” Percy hugged him.

“SeaStar.” He hugged back.

“Father.” Thaila and Nico nodded to their dads.

Zeus looked hurt by the formal greeting. Hera just glared at the proof of her husband’s cheating. The spawn just glared back at her.

“Son.” Hades nodded, in truth Hades wanted Nico to be the child of the prophecy, but he knew in reality that the Jackson girl had to be.

Thaila walked over to Artemis, the girls talking. Draco looked to Percy, who was cuddled into Regulus' side with Nico on her lap. He walked over, “Percy,” the girl looked up, “meet me in the front in about 20 minutes.”