introduction.

unholy war...

I FEEL IT BURNING ME

Birmingham, England was not the place for a woman like Florence Olsen. She knew this from the moment she set foot in the town. Danger seemed to lurk around every corner, hiding in the shadows waiting to swallow you whole. Florence couldn't deny that she was afraid of Birmingham, but upon the insistence of her dear friend Grace, she agreed to moving there anyway.

Florence believed that moving to a different town would be good for her. The only thing left for her in Vadstena, Sweden was mourning and gloom. The death of her brother William Olsen had heavily impacted her family, and really took a toll on Florence. He was her beloved older brother, the shining star of the family. The war had taken his life quickly. Florence had forgotten how quickly a star could die out.

What she didn't know was that an infamous figure in Birmingham who went by the name of Thomas Shelby had known William. They had fought in the war, and had become friends. Florence wouldn't have even imagined that he knew her name and had seen her face. But this coincidental connection lead to Thomas taking a strange liking to her, and before Florence could realize it, he was dragging her into his world of crime and trouble.

No, it wasn't a life she wanted. But as time passed by and Florence's rejected feelings towards Thomas began to show their true colors, she realized it was the life she had no choice but to have.

I FEEL IT BURNING YOU.

introducing...

FLORENCE OLSEN, alicia vikander

...
eddie redmayne, william olsen.

" heavy & hard is the heart of a king. "

the soundtrack!
01. some unholy war, amy winehouse.
02. red right hand, nick cave & the bad seeds.
03. the beach, the neighborhood.
04. epic iii, damon duanno.
05. uncuff me, nikolai grandjean.
06. turn on me, the national.
07. it will come back, hozier.
08. devils backbone, the civil wars.
09. to know him is to love him, amy winehouse.
10. milk & honey (alt. version), billie marten.
11. loving, loving, vera sola.
12. is this desire?, pj harvey.
13. new for you, reeve carney.

WARNING. the following novel contains profanity, violence, drug use, sexual content, death, triggering topics/scenes (rape, abuse, murder, etc.), etc.

DISCLAIMER. i do not own peaky blinders. i only own my original characters and their plot lines.

note. any hate comments will be deleted, and if you take it too far you'll be blocked <3

PEAKY BLINDERS
— seasons 1 & 2

author's note. wow. never thought i'd bring this story back, but here it is! florence and tommy are my babies and i love them so dearly. i rewatched peaky blinders recently and i just couldn't help but bring this story back! i hope you all enjoy <3

( STANHEIGHTS, 2023. )