11.

FANTASIA

FANTASIA

I sat outside of Kennedy's photography studio with a bouquet of her favorite flowers, gardenias, and her go-to Chipotle order, trying to figure out how I would tell her that I've been thinking about us having a threesome with someone. I'm not even sure if it's something that I want. It's just something that I think will please her, and nothing matters more to me than keeping my wife happy. I hope that she's open to it, and if she isn't, then I'll do whatever else I have to do to make her feel like there's still something to look forward to in our marriage. I have envisioned this conversation with her plenty of times in my head, and each time it always went well, but that's only because I want it to go well. I have no idea how this discussion will pan out in real life, but I guess I'm going to find out right here and right now. I went straight to her office after going inside, coming to a stop in my tracks as I heard her screaming at someone from outside of her office door. I peeked into the window, watching her pace the floor back and forth from one end of her office to the other as she seemed to be engaged in an intense, heated conversation with someone on the phone. I hope that what I'm about to tell her doesn't put her in a worse mood than she already appears to be in. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, wondering who she could be arguing with as I cautiously rapped on the door. She simply looked up at me before continuing to pace. I entered her office on my own accord, a little irritated that she couldn't stop for one second to acknowledge me. She's becoming so...mean. I don't even know how else to describe it. Sometimes I feel like I'm being bullied by my own wife. I stood there awkwardly with the food and flowers in hand, waiting for her rant to end.

Kennedy: We just had this fucking conversation yesterday! You're my got damn assistant and you're not here to assist me!

I quickly gathered that she was cursing out her assistant. I didn't even know she had an assistant. She doesn't tell me anything anymore. I'm shocked that she's talking to her apparent assistant like this. Kennedy is the most beautiful woman in the world to me, but her behavior right now is honestly really unattractive. I've never seen her this angry, and I don't want to see it ever again.

Kennedy: I don't give a fuck where you are or what you're doing! Is fucking up the only thing you know how to do right?!

She hung up, throwing her phone at the wall as she released a scream of frustration. I winced, feeling the sudden urge to just shrink and shrink until I disappeared. She finally seemed to notice me as she put her hand on her hip and gave me a hard stare.

Kennedy: What the hell are you doing here, Tasia?

Fantasia: I come baring gifts. I thought you like it when I come to the studio? Just the other day you were asking me to miss Sarai's tennis practice to come spend time here with you. I'm here now.