ᴀʟᴇx sᴍɪᴛʜs ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴛ ᴀʟᴇx ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ

I walked down to my store with Genya, wanting to introduce him to the new worker. His name was Alex, but I didn't know the other part of his name. I'll call him Alex for now, I guess.

I like his personality. Cool, hyper, sometimes silly. But I do remember my manager telling me to stop playing around and actually get serious with the customers, because he said this job is very serious. I don't want to get fired over some stupid reason. So, I'll be planning on teaching Alex more in dealing with the customers, and working here more seriously.

—————

"Hey, Tokito!" Alex greeted me, while I was walking into the counter.

"Hey." I waved, putting on my apron from the hook. "I want you to meet someone."

"Of course! Who is it?" Yeah, very social..

Genya looked kinda annoyed looking at Alex the new worker. He looked pissed. "Yeah, uhm, Tokito can I get a donut?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded, putting on my gloves.

"Who the fuck are you staring at me like that?" Alex tried to cause trouble.

"Alex, stop it." I grabbed his wrist and dropped the donut box. "I swear to god, you'll get fired if you beat up a customer!!!—"

Alex climbed over the counter and I stayed back.

A few hours ago, Genya told me he always takes some boxing classes on Saturdays and he fought with some highschoolers when he was in highschool. That tells me, he is great at fighting.

But the bad thing is, does Alex know how to fight just like that?

"Stop, Alex!" I ran out the counter and split them both apart, running out of breath.

They were having bad communication, but I didn't want the get the manager. I need to respect his schedule and time.

"Who the fuck is this?" Genya pointed to Alex in confusion.

"The..new worker." I replied. "Don't be rude to each other, or else I will bring the manager."

"Why would they hire this guy.?" Genya groaned, backing away. "Tokito, give me the donuts.

I picked up the donut box from the floor and slammed it on the counter. I leaned forward to whisper to Genya. "You have to leave, okay?" I whispered-yelled. "I don't want to cause more trouble around here.."

I saw Genya leave, and I glanced at Alex. "What is wrong with yo—"

"Don't even ask!" Alex shouted.

I swallowed hard, and my head lowered. I was fidgeting with my hands and I started to get annoyed with Alex. What are the odds? "You know.. you have to communicate well with the customers, Alex.."

"That guy is annoying already, man."

"But you can't just beat someone up!" I slammed my fist on the counter and I glared at him. I didn't want to stay calm anymore. "I thought they taught you how to communicate and deal with the customers correctly! They didn't, didn't they?? If you beat someone up again because you want to, I'll get the manager this time!"

—————

My backside was leaning against the counter and I crossed my arms. I don't hold grudges, but I was still angry at Alex for beating up my friend. Genya didn't do anything, right? I didn't see that much parts of the fight.

"A customer is here." Alex said, with a hint of annoyance. I should be the one who's annoyed, not him.

I turned around to see a woman. She looks like she was in her 20s. Blonde hair, blue eyes, summer clothes, you know what I'm talking about.

"Hi." I waved. I never greeted someone like this before.

"Can I please have 2 blueberry cake donuts?" She asked, looking confident.

"Sure.." I took out the donuts. "Best things in the world.. right?"

"I think my dog is the best thing in the world!" She bent down and picked up her dog, probably not noticing the poster outside that said, 'No animals allowed'.

"Sorry, there's no pets allowed in my store." I said, placing down the donut box. "Did you read the sign?"

She scoffed. "Huhhhh?? Really?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded.

"He said there's no pets allowed!" Alex forcefully gave the donut box to the woman. "Are you blind and deaf?"

"Alex, stop!" I shouted. "Ignore him." I said to the woman, almost sweating off of anger.

"He's rude!" The woman exclaimed, running out the door.

—————

"Hey look, I'm sorry." Alex ran out the back door with me, and I quickly ran over to my bike.

"Of course you're sorry!" I shouted, hopping onto my bike. "Also let me remind you something, you did not even TRY to help deal with the customers, other than beat them up and argue with them!"

"I regret everything I did." Alex looked like he was genuine, but he had no clue what he was doing there.

"Of course you do.."

"Will you stop blaming me??" Alex shouted, his head was in his hands. "I promise, I'll be a better worker."

"Forget it.." I rubbed my eyes and I started pedaling. "Bye, Alex."

"Wait!" He chased after me.

I stopped, "What do you want to tell me? Yeah, I was right, you are fucking screwed up."

"I am, Tokito..I am screwed up, definitely." Alex nodded, taking a deep breath in and out. "I never meant to scare you, or beat anyone up.."

"Then what the fuck was that?!" I shouted, brushing his hand off my shoulder. "You beat up my best friend, and he might blame me for having you as a worker here! You should've never been hired!"

"Don't say that, Muichiro!"

"H-how do you know my name??" I exclaimed.

"From the manager." Alex replied.

"Thats it, I'm done!" I started pedaling, ignoring his calls and shouts.

Alex is unbelievable, what are the odds, what else could he do to upset me or cause trouble toward the customers? He was good on the job the first day, but what about the second day? I swear to god if Genya blames me for this, I will kill Alex! He cannot be the one who breaks our friendship apart. He's already being fake.

I don't know why, but I will give Alex one chance. It seemed like Alex just fought with a customer, but that could lead to serious injuries and death, I can't let that happen in a situation.

It also seems like Alex is a great fighter, but he never mentions about fighting classes or boxing classes, so I guess he doesn't take any of them. He's good at punching though.

An hour later, I was on my bed, and Alex was like forever in my head, after those crazy moments where he caused a tantrum. He looked like he was in his 20s, and I forgot I was only 18 years old at this job. What an immature 20 year old. The most babyish and childish 20 year old I've ever seen. I did ask him his age, and I was right, he is in his 20s. I never said to him that 20 year olds don't act like that, because it was rude, but actually its the other way around, he's the rude and cruel one.