ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ sʜᴏᴘ & ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ

"Holy shit!" Alex covered his mouth, and jumped out of his seat.

"I-It's fine," I sighed. "My mother died days ago... maybe 2 weeks ago and I'm like... traumatized."

"Then stop talking about it." Alex said. "If you don't like the topic, why'd ya bring it up?"

"Don't blame it on me!" I shouted. "You were the one who's always asking 'You always go to Genyas house what happened?!?!'."

"Ya got me." Alex raised his hands. "How the fuck did she—"

"Shut up, AL." I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my Cold Brew.

"Hah, I like the nickname 'AL'." Alex chuckled. "Sounds chill."

I glanced at Genya, his head was twisted to the side and it seemed like he wasn't paying attention. I looked down, and I started fidgeting with my hands. I don't want my friends to be bored and all.

"Whats wrong?" Alex asked, putting his bag of 2 cake pops down on the long brown wooden table with a cool small linen rug.

"Nothing," I replied. "Gen?" I called, getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He replied.

I hesitated, "Do you... wanna go smoke weed after?"

"Didn't we talk about this?" Genya asked. "Does he smoke?" He pointed to Alex.

I glanced at Alex, and he gave me a shrug. "We... are going to smoke outside, Alex. Do you want to go?"

"Sure." He shrugged, with a sigh. "Tastes fuckin' horrible."

"Then don't go." I chuckled. "stop being a baby."

"Go fuck yourself." Alex laughed, his fist banging the table.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick, okay.?" I said, pushing my chair in and heading to the bathroom with no response.

—————

My hands was laying on the counter, and I sighed, looking in the mirror at myself. There was dark spots under my eyes, and I looked miserable.

I turned on the water and washed my hands, my eyes focusing on my fizzy hair. I felt like throwing up and I felt like going to therapy, but it wasn't 2 weeks yet.

I wanted to stay in the bathroom, but Genya and Alex were waiting for me to go smoke outside. To be honest, yeah, I wanna go smoke.

—————

"C'mon, lets go." I waved my hand, pushing the door open as I lead them outside.

"Damn, its cold." Alex chuckled.

"Who cares, lets smoke.." I groaned, lighting up my cigarette. "Have you ever smoked before, Alex?"

"Nah." I saw Alex inhale the smoke, and he coughed on it. "Jeez- c-christ, what the fuck is this?!"

"stop acting like a baby." I said. "Just... don't inhale the smoke in, that causes cancer in your lungs."

"Hell yeah!" Alex cheered, happy about getting cancer in his lungs.? What? Does that make sense? TO BE HAPPY GETTING CANCER IN YOUR LUNGS?!? Fuck that.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. "Because... nobody would be happy about getting cancer in your lungs, y'know.?"

"This man is crazy." Genya said. "Inhale all of it okay, buddy?"

"Sure man." Alex smiled, trying to inhale it, but I hit his arm and his cigarette dropped to the ground. "What the hell, Tokito?"

"Don't fucking inhale it, you piece of shit!" I shouted, stomping on the cigarette. "Nobody would want you to get cancer in the lungs!"

"I swear you hated me a while ago about spying on you." Alex said. "Wow... makin' assumptions all the damn time."

I glanced at Genya with an angry look. "Fuck you, Alex!" I stuck up the middle finger at Alex.

"Nah, fuck you..." Alex shook his head and he began smirking.

I threw my cigarette, and I walked toward Genya to wrap my arm around his.

"Hah, what are you guys doing?" Alex shoved his hands into his pocket, and he walked beside us, annoying us like always.

"Why are you following us?" I asked, genuinely confuzzled. "I allowed you to smoke with us, and drink coffee with us, but not go to Genya's house."

"Its okay, we could play truth or dare or something." Genya said.

Oh god. I hate that game so much.

"I... don't like that game." I mumbled, turning away.

"Hm?" Genya asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Sure, let's play truth or dare there.."

—————

I took off my shoes, and when I lifted my head up, Alex was already leading Genya to his room.

They aren't waiting for me?

I ran upstairs and they were both talking, they were both sitting on the floor against the bed. "Heya, guys." I waved, laying on the bed on my stomach.

"Who's goin' first?" Alex asked.

"Truth or dare, Alex?" I said.

"Dare."

"I dare you... to call your crush's number." I smirked, my eyes focusing on Alex's phone.

He turned away, and I heard a phone ring in my pocket, leaving me surprised.

I took out my phone and he was calling me, causing a glare on Genya's face.

"I... have to go use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I got out of bed, and I sniffed, putting my phone back into my pocket. I closed the door behind me and I walked to the bathroom, my eyes still widened and my hands were shaking.

This can't be true, why was my phone buzzing? Fuck, whats happening, my visions blurry and I can't see very well.

—————

I heard a knock on my door, hearing Genya's voice, call, "Are you alright, Mui? Been in there for a while."

"Uh-huh." I opened the door, and I stared at him for a while. "Cool cool cool... fun fun fun... y'know.?"

"Let's go." Genya's hand pushed my back into the room.

"What was wrong with 'em?" Alex asked.

"Nothing." Genya sat down on the floor next to Alex as I sat on the bed.

I let out a sigh, waiting for them to ask me truth or dare. I can't look at Alex the same. I...I'm sick of this shit.

"Truth or dare, Tokito?" Alex smirked at me.

"D...dare." I replied quietly, my head lowering.

"I dare you to throw a party at your house and invite people from school." Alex said.

I stared at him with a surprised look, and I froze. "I... A-alex-"

"Its a dare! Haha!" Alex laughed. "C'mon Tokito, its not that big of a deal! Throw a rager!"

I panted heavily, "A... dare is a dare. You two are invited.."

I sighed, got up, and walked to the door. "Give him my address, Gen.. I'll trust you, alright?"

He gave me a nod.