Chapter 34 (Adriana, Giovanna, Steffany, Anastasia?)

A day later, Anastasia found herself on the way to the Crimson family mansion with her father and rest of the brothers. Arabella blatantly refused saying that she had no interest. However, Anastasia was excited. Her best friend had especially invited her so lovingly.

At the party, strange things happened. Anastasia was worried about Nora but she seemed to be doing ok.

Anastasia looks up feeling eyes on her. Her eyes makes contact with Lucifer who's looking in her and Nora's direction. As both of them make eye contact, he scoffs in annoyance.

Feeling her mood damper, she hugs herself. At the same moment, Allesandro announces that it is time to go home.

Upon reaching their home, Anastasia quickly rushes upstairs but to her luck, she meets Arabella who is coming out of her room.

Miraculously, Arabella ignores her and walks away.

Waking up in the morning, Anastasia dresses up and walks downstairs. All this while, her mind was on the times she was living with Paul. Always in fear, starving and beaten. Her soul shudders remembering those things.

She does not realize that a person is standing in front of her and accidentally collides into them.

Looking up, she finds Giovanni standing in front of her.

"What's wrong Ana?" Her cheeks heats in embarrassment. She is so clumsy.

Out of nowhere, Giovanni places his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, noticing the traces of unshed tears in her eyes.

"Umm n-no. I was just thinking." She answers shyly.

"If you want to tell me what is troubling you, you can always tell us. Alright?"

Anastasia realizes from his words that he was not just talking about himself but the whole family. They are here for her.

A smile forms on her lips.

"I will, Gio."

He almost smiles as she calls him by his nickname and the way she sounded was just so adorable.

"Let's eat breakfast. Others are already present in the dining room." He says, leading her in the direction of double doors.

Anastasia's heart warms as everyone except Arabella greeted her.

As they were eating, their father announced that he and their brothers are leaving for a important meeting. That left Arabella and Anastasia in Matteo and Zeus's care.

"Can you please take me with you, dad?" Arabella asks, her voice small and soft.

Allesandro's eyes softens. He knows that she is scared that Isabella might attack her again. Him and Arabella had a long talk two days ago where she cried confessing everything to him.

How her mother plotted everything in front of her eyes. Anastasia was kidnapped in front of her eyes too but she never said a word. Allesandro was furious but never angry at Arabella nor did he blame her. She was just a child and under her own mother's evil influence.

"The place where we are going is dangerous, love. You will be more safer here." Allesandro speaks to her lovingly.

Only Adriano and Giovanni knows about this truth but they are not planning to tell it to rest of their siblings. It does not even matter now.

Arabella reluctantly agrees.

"I will bring you something on the way back." Anastasio taps Anastasia's shoulder.