21 | Harry Potter x Solarballs AU 3

A/N: HEY. So, I KNOW you guys might be annoyed by the lack of one shots but that's because writing is difficult, especially when I have a good idea and then... bam, I don't know how to proceed/lose motivation. Writing/drawing this AU actually helps! Plus, it's fun to play around with.

If you guys do want more of this AU... tell me. You all are the BEST and every vote or comment I get on any of my stories always makes me extremely happy. Remember that!

Marauders Era: The early solar system. Almost every hypothesized planet/moon exists around this time, but almost all of them die sooner or later LMAOO.

Additionally, I decided to draw almost all of the major celestial bodies in this AU associated with this era so far. Below, I'll explain who is who in this AU. Heights aren't meant to be completely accurate, just a basic scale of who's taller than who.

 Heights aren't meant to be completely accurate, just a basic scale of who's taller than who

In order from left to right, the characters are:

Iris - (Sirius Black) Proto-Earth's closest friend and practically a brother to him. He despises his family. Him and Proto have a tendency to relentlessly bully other celestial bodies and have little regard for rules. Others, especially moons, fear him due to the rumors of him being a malevolent entity that mutates astronomical objects, so they get away with everything they do.

Proto-Earth - (James Potter) The popular, mischievous, gets-all-the-ladies kind of guy. He shamelessly hexes others for the fun of it and targets specific people "just because they exist". His redeeming quality comes in the form of his friends and people he cares about. He defends Iris against any rumors against him and has a soft spot for Theia. He strongly disagrees with blood supremacy or any species of object being superior to the other.

Jupiter - (Remus Lupin) [I FORGOT TO DRAW HIM HERE, I apologize profusely] A mostly reserved planet compared to his two best friends. He doesn't agree with them bullying others, but he appreciates them and stays friends with them anyways. He spends his time reading books, but every complete orbiting period or so he becomes erratic and can't control his actions.

Phaeton - (Peter Pettigrew) A foolish, seemingly harmless planet who greatly admires Proto-Earth and Iris. At first, they kept him around because they appreciated the hero-worshipping, but they did sincerely care for him. No one tries bullying him because of who he's friends with. Although some girls, like Theia lol, found Proto-Earth's arrogant behavior revolting, Phaeton found it endearing.

Triton - (Regulus Black) Related to Iris somehow, don't ask me. He doesn't have a good relationship with Iris at all. He doesn't have pureblood ideals contrary to Regulus, but he does eventually betray Hades and takes the locket Horcrux. He joined the Death-Eaters to keep the other moons of Neptune safe, but was deeply disturbed by how they were treated, which is why he betrays Hades.