Chapter 16 - I accept

"We're friends with benefits, now drop the matter" She spoke harshly "Fuck" she said when they got to the door and it was pouring rain outside.

This day just got worse-

Monday, 20:59 pm

Charlotte

Thankfully Jackson dropped the matter, she didn't need to have his opinion on her life. He stopped walking once they were in front of the door.

"Come on, we don't have a choice. We just have to hurry" Charlotte tugged on his sleeve and led him out the door.

She walked faster than before but made sure he could keep up with the pace without falling to the ground. Thankfully the Raven's dorms were closer to where they were than the Hawk's dorms.

Jackson opened the side pocket of his sport's bag to get his keys out and opened the door of his apartment. "Take off your shoes, socks, sweater and blazer. You can leave them there" He demanded pointing to a corner.

I'll just undress completely at that point-

"Fucking rain, sticky, cold..." Jackson was mumbling under his breath but she only got the first part of his sentence.

Charlotte took off her shoes, socks and blazer and placed them in the corner he pointed to. Meanwhile, Jackson sat down on the floor and took off his shoes, socks and hoodie while still cursing under his breath.

He is hot- She shook her head to get that thought of her mind, she had something for men in wet shirts, but she couldn't let that apply to... him.

"Towels, damn it..." Now he was just talking to himself as he stood up and went to get something in the small hallway's closet from where he'd gotten his jacket out last time.

Still wobbly when he walks, at least he can hold himself onto the walls.

He came back a few minutes later with two towels, one of which he handed to her. "I'll get you a shirt" He said after eyeing her up and down once.

What the hell?

She wrapped herself in the towel and looked at herself to figure out why he'd looked at her like that.

Of course white shirts are transparent when wet, this day just got three times worse than it already was.

"Go change, keep your skirt, don't, I don't care but don't sit down on the couch with it. If you need pants I'll give you a pair" The green eyed boy handed her a dark navy T-Shirt.

"I can dry myself off, make sure you're fine and go back. I don't need your clothes" She spoke but still grabbed the shirt.

"I'm trying to be nice here Torres, stop making it so hard" He rubbed the palm of his hand over his face.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked deciding not to argue.

Jackson pointed to the small hallway and to the right.

Charlotte nodded and made her way to where he had pointed. She locked the door behind her and quickly detailed the bathroom. It was very clean, more than she'd expect from him, aside from a few pill bottles scattered on the sink.