level 5

*Andy's P.O.V*

I heard Dev scream for jinxx, then a loud bang. Then jinxx yelling Fuck. This made me almost throe my phone, getting up to see what's wrong, I ran up the stairs to Jinxx's room. Dev was on the ground passed out, as jinxx lifted her up onto the bed. "Call ash. He's good at researching, have him pull up medical records." Jinxx said. It was true, that little porn watching ass of his.

I start the call, and not long before he picks up.

AP-what dude, im a bit busy. (Baby, who is it)?
AB-can you pull up medical records for dev?
AP-fine, but you owe me

And he hung up, and i ran up stairs to find her fragile body on jinxxes bed, as he checked her pluse, as to which relief sprinked on his pale face. "Hes pulling them up now".

"Okay, luckily she just passed out from stress. She will wake up any second now." I nodded, and got a call from ash.

AB- hey, find anything?
AP- yeah, she has panic attacks that can make her pass out, asthma, attempted suicide, was in the hospital for falling off a horse and having internal bleeding, she has quite the record.
AB-dam, well thanks ash.

I hung up, and seen the girl was finally starting to wake up. Jinxx looked relived, and im sure i did to.

-------------_-__________

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short and bad, but i didn't cliff hang because i dont know the next time ill update.