Chap 30

Hey Guys, Please dont forget to Comment, Vote and Fan after you read the chapter.

Thanks <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat POV

I heard the yelling getting closer and closer. I looked down at my Anna sleeping peacefully and sighed.

"why does your daddy and Aunt have to be so annoying?" I whispered. I took one last look at her then crept outside the door and into the hallway. I closed the door softly before turning around and glared at them. Ryan was standing on the side watching the two go at each other.

"I swear if you guys wake her up, i'm killing you both." I whispered/ yelled at them. They both looked at me as if they werent just arguing a few seconds ago. I walked over to them and grabbed both of there ears like i seen disappointed parents do in movies and pulled them  down to the gameroom.

I released there ears and pushed them down so they can sit on the couch.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled. I tapped my foot while waiting for a response. They both looked at each other then turned to face me again without saying a word. When i got the hint that no one was going to say anything, I turned to Ryan.

"Do you remember what we were talking about the other day? I think its about that time."

"Are you sure you want to do that" I shook my head at him. Hell yes I was sure. I cant anymore of there arguing.

"Should I tell them or should you" I peeped at them from the corner of my eye and saw that they were watching us suspiciously.

"I'll take the next one" He said smiling evilly at me. I returned the smile then turned to look at the two.

"Alrighty then. We have a little project for you both sense you cant get along. Both of you stand up." They looked at me like I was completely insane.

"I sayed stand up." I yelled. Yelling isn't something I do on a regular but when it comes to them, they just make me so mad. It's hard not to yell at them. They stood up slowly. Ryan pulled to blindfolds from his jacket pocket then looked at me.

"You are not allowed to see where you are going until you get there, Understood." Ryan slipped the blindfolds on them while i mindlinked someof the guys from the pack. John and two other muscular guys walked into my livingroom. See just like me and Ryan, John was also tired of those to going at it. So us three sat down and tried to figure out what to do with them.

"What's going on. Why is John here" Blake asked. I walked over and stood in front of him.

"Blake right now, I dont want to here you. You couldnt talk a few minutes so just keep it quiet until you get to your destination." I turned around and nodded my head to the guys.

Me and Ryan walked down the stairs behind them. The guys pushed Blake and Chris inside the room. I quickly closed and locked the door behind them.

"Thank you for doing this guys" I said to John and the other two guys. Ryan and I walked over to the glass window to see them. They were currently looking around the room.

"Katherine, what the hell is this. Open this damn door now." Blake yelled.

"This isn't funny Kat." Chris said banging against the door.

"No, I won't open the door. You two are so annoying. Everyday it's the same thing. You wake up, you cross each other's path and you argue." I said confidently.

"Ryan, open the door." Chris yelled at the glass.

"I'm sorry Christina but she's right. I've had enough. Do you really think i want to constantly watch my mate argue over nothing with another male. You argue as if you two are mates, not me and you. It's not fair to me and Katherine." Ryan nodded his head over to me then walked off. I've sort of had an idea of how Ryan felt over the situation between Blake and Chris but I didn't know exactly how he felt and just hearing his thoughts made me realize that i was feeling the same way but just never expressed them.

"You guys are going to stay here for a while until you can learn to be around each other. I hate to be the person to do this but it needs to be done. I never thought it could be this extreme until I spent my eighteenth birthday trying up a near death match between you two." I watched as the realization dawned on them.

"Katherine.."I held my hand up to stop his plea.

"I really don't want to hear it. How long will it be before you two realize i'm not joking. When I said I would take my daughter and leave because I didn't want her to be around the arguing and fighting, I was not kidding. There's only so much a person can take before they crack and I feel that I would actually have to crack before you get it through your head."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I never meant to cause you pain. If I could take it back, I would. Just open the door so we can talk about this face to face. I don't want to be stuck in here with you and Anna out there."

"Well if you continue the fighting, then you wont see us at all." I whispered before walking up the stairs to the main level of the house.

"You did the right thing" Ryan reassured me.

"I hope so".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE.....!!!!

SOO did you like the chapter. Do you think Katherine and Ryan were too mean locking Blake and Chris up together? I really want to hear you guys thoughts so comment and tell me what you think.

Okay so once again, I'm sorry for such a long upload. I have soo so much work to do, it's been ridiculous. Anyways, i'm back. Hopefully i will be able to continue my normal routine of uploading every Saturday or Sunday.

Please Comment, Fan and Vote!!!

Thanks you Awesome Wattpaders =)