Chap. 16

Blake's POV

I watched her as she slept. She was beautiful and peaceful. It was finally done. We were bonded for life. I smiled as i remembered every detail that happened last night. I was finally with the girl i loved.

Katherine's POV

I slowly started to wake up. I opened my eyes a little to see Blake smiling like he had won a million dollars.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked while laying my head on his chest.

"Morning Beautiful. How did you sleep?"  He looked down at me and ran his hand through my hair. I knew exactly what he was doing, he was avoiding my question but i knew exactly how to get the answer out of him.

"Good, I'm just a little sore." I removed my hand from under the cover and ran my fingers slowly down the outlines of his abs. "Now why were you smiling?" I trailed my fingers lower down his body teasingly. He shivered and i smiled to myself. I was getting him closer to breaking and telling me.

"Tell me" I whispered in his ear. I pressed every inch of my body against his and continued to lower my hand until i was touching his now hard er*ction.

"We bonded" He whispered and closed his eyes. I stopped moving my hands and looked up at him smiling. He was happy we bonded. Hell, i was happy we bonded. I felt every emotion he felt which has been nothing but happy every since last night and plus i feel alot stronger than i was before. My wolf was happy and i was happy. I finally got what i always wanted, my mate.

I continued watching him for a few more seconds until his eyes shot open.

"Why did you stop" He asked anxiously. I rolled my eyes and went to move away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Why did you stop" He growled lowly at me. I was completely shocked. I wasn't expecting Blake to get so upset over this small thing. I snatched my arm away and grabbed his shirt from the floor to put it on.

"Dont you dare talk to me like that Blake" I growled back at him. He got out of the bed and looked at me. I was very aware that he was completely naked and so did he. I avoided looking at his body with everything in me even though my wolf was begging to look back at his gorgous body but i couldnt, so i kept my eyes on his face. I didnt want Blake to think that he can get me to do whatever he want and talk to me however he wanted to.

When he saw i was concentrating to stay focused only on his face, he smirked.

"Why did you stop Katherine" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because i wanted to" I replied simply.

"I said why did you stop Katherine. That isn't the answer." Again, he growled at me but this time was louder.

"So that's how your gonna be Blake. Fine but just so you know, you wont be getting s*x from me for 3 months." I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom but on the way he stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Baby wait. I'm sorry, i was joking" He ducked his head down and started kissing my neck.

"Oh yeah" I moved my head to the side just a little. "Well you better find a way to entertain youself for the next 3 months because until then, you aren't touching me." I moved away from him and walked into the bathroom.

************

"Are you guys ready?" Chris asked as they walked into our room. Ryan was lugging around their huge luggage and i felt sad for him.

"Yep" I murmured. She seemed to notice something wasn't right because she eyed my and Blake.

"I sense tension somewhere in this area" She motioned to the distance between me and Blake then turned back to me. "What happened?"