Chap 22

Camille POV

How dare he kick me out of the pack for that slut. I cant believe that he really chose her over me. I picked up my suitcase and threw it to the wall, making everything inside fall out. I walked out the room to the bathroom with my fist clenched and looked in the mirror.

The place cuts from where that b*tch scratched me were starting to heal. I was trying to figure out my next move when i heard knocking on my door.

"Camille is everything alright in here" I looked at my dad as i walked out the bathroom. His eyes were fixed on the suitcase before they looked at me.

"No. Did you know Blake kicked me out of the pack" I started. My dad's eyes widen and his fist tightened. I knew my dad would do anything for me so now was my chance to make a move.

"HE WHAT" He yelled. I heard his fist connect to the side of the wall before he turned back to look at me.

"Yes, he told me he loved me but kicked me out. Why would he do that to me? We were having so much fun together" I lowered my head and pretended to cry but i was really smiling on the inside when i peeped through my eyelashes and saw just how mad my dad really was.

"He said he loved and would do anything for me, but then he found her and she ruined everything for us. He kicked me out because of her. She was jealous of me and she hated me so she ran back Blake the opposit of that. I love him so much, i can't let him go." I continued pretending to sob while dad was comforting me.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I will fix this as soon as i leave here. I need to know, did he say anything else as far as you being out of the pack. How much did he give you?"

"All he gave me was three hours" I walked over to my suitcase and picked it up and put everything back in it slowly.

"Look, here's what i want you to do. I'm going to go and talk to Blake and see what happened.If i'm not back before your 3 hours are up, i want you to get out of this land as quick as possible and go to the nearest hotel. In the morning, i want you to call me and i'll tell you if he changed his mind." He reached in his wallet and pulled out one hundred dollars and handed it to me. "Take this money and go to the hotel. Dont talk to anyone from the pack, just go." He gave me quick hug before he walked out the door.

I packed everything again and stuffed the suitcases in my car. I looked back at my house before i hopped in the driver seat and sped away. Now all i have to do is create a genius plan to get rid of the sl*t.

************

It took me two hours to get out of there territory. Right now i was on edge because i didnt know what news my dad had to tell or if he had any. I have no clue what Blake told him. I couldnt tune into there conversation because the mindlink doesn't work, at least not for me since he kicked me out of the damn pack.

I pulled over when i saw a motel. It wasn't the nicest thing in the world but it will have to do for now, At least until my dad fix this. As soon as i opened the car door, it started to pour down raining. This was just my goddamn luck. I got my hair done yesterday and now its all ruined. I slammed the door and grabbed my bag from the back before heading to the hotel entrance.

I stalked over to the reception desk to see a hot guy watching me.

"Hi, what can i get for you" He said smiling at me.

"Hi. A room" I replied with an attitude. I didnt even bother returning a smile. I saw his smile slowly disappear before he turned his attention to the computer in front of him. So i took this as my chance to check him out.

He had blond hair with green eyes. A really nice face with perfect lips that looked so soft. His body was perfect. His muscles bulged in his tight black shirt everytime he moved his arm. He was really muscular, i can tell you that. He was definetly my type of guy.