six: ignored again

Wednesday, May 14th, 2015

12:05 AM      me: btw i swear if you text me goodmorning again at 7:00 AM sharp . . .

7:00 AM         jared: Then what?

7:01 AM         jared: And also, goodmorning!

12:32 PM      jared: So for the project, the teacher is giving us an easier assignment since we can only communicate indirectly.

1:17 PM        me: ha so you're basically lucky to be my partner

1:17 PM       me: i don't understand why i can't just do it on my own? it would be easier for both me and you

1:17 PM      me: but mostly just me

1:18 PM     me: but that's okay

3:00 PM     jared: You obviously woke up pretty late!

3:10 PM     me: that has nothing to do with the project

3:11 PM     jared: Oh yeah, so for the project, it's super simple. We have to create a blog for Holden Caulfield and write blog entries that outline the course of the story.

3:13 PM     me: Okay. Sounds like a pain, but okay.

3:14 PM     jared: You tbh want to get started on it?

3:17 PM    me: L O L

3:18 PM    me: don't use the word tbh anymore

3:18 PM    me: and yeah, i have nothing else to do tbh might as well get it over with asap

3:19 PM    jared: ok ):

3:19 PM    jared: notice how i made the emoticon the other way?

3:20 PM    me: wow great job!!!

3:22 PM    jared: Can you give me your email? I'm going to send you a copy of the assignment sheet and the criteria table.

3:22 PM     me: how about you give me YOUR email?

3:23 PM     jared: Sure, that works too. It's .

3:35 PM     me: great, i'll email you like right now

3:36 PM     jared: Okay, I'll send you the file as soon as I get your email!

4:00 PM     jared: Did you send it yet?

4:10 PM     jared: Hello?

10:00 PM   jared: After waiting a considerable amount of hours, I'm just going to guess you got knocked out by a deep sleep. Or at least I hope so. Goodnight Lia!

a/n: Hurray I've been able to consistently update! Tomorrow the chapter might go up a little late because i'm going out of town (and visiting the campus of a university i might want to go to!!). 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave a lovely vote + comment!