Chapter 1

*GIF ABOVE IS MALEENA SANTOS, AKA SHAY MITCHELL*'

NOW:

2 YEARS LATER

Maleena's POV

Tap Tap Tap

I turned around quickly, seeing some older guy, about 40,  tap on the glass to get my attention. Scowling, I turned back around, rolling my eyes. He was probably one of those idiots that fetishizes Asian women, he kept tapping and making kissing noises,  annoying me, causing me to look away from my work. I turned around, "Do it again and I swear I will call security!"

The man's face was covered with a light brown stubble, mixed with slight gray, his eyes were a dark blue. His face was fatter, so was his body, he had a buzz cut on his head, "then do it!" I scoffed, and pressed the button underneath my work area, which made little buzz.  It only took a matter of seconds, and Teagan came out of a door, looking me up and down.

"Whats up, rookie?" I turned and pointed to the older man, she smirked, "What's he doing?"

"He's being a sick bastard, that's what." I replied with an impatient tone. "I got him." Teagan went over to the glass door, and pressed a button, making it open. "Okay, come on rapist. Get out of here. Don't you have better things to do, than to harass little girls? Sick Bastard."

I frowned when I heard her say little girl but I decided to keep my mouth shut as to not encourage the man.  He shook his head, "I'm not doing anything wrong."

I quirked a brow, Teagan turned around, "Wanna see him beg for your apology?" "No, just get him out of my sight. I need to work, investors are coming today."  Teagan let out a little breath of devastation, "Oh, but what fun is that? Can I please?"

"Fine." I replied with a sharp breath

A smile came to Teagan's face as she latched her hand on the back of the man's neck and pinched inwards causing him to wince slightly, she pulled him down to his knees keeping her hand on his neck. Once he was on the ground, she moved her hands to his left arm, and twisted it behind his back, "Come on Princess, you heard her. Beg!.", she commanded.

His face was red, eyes strained, breathing intensifying, he wasn't apologizing. Teagan smirked, "Oh, tough guy, huh?" She twisted it up farther, and pushed him closer to the ground, "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry."  I almost couldn't keep my laughter inside, I held my hand over my mouth, trying to control them.

Teagan breathed sharply out of her nose instead of laughing, which she usually did in amusement, from what I have observed in the past. She yanked him up and pushed him away from the glass doors, "Okay now leave, or I'll do it again." He let out a breath and walked away quickly, she turned back towards me, "Anything else?"

Whispers from the rest of the people started to echo in my ears, "See that's what will happen if you try that." The best one was someone else, "See, they never believe the warning to not touch the glass, dumbass."

"No, I'm good, thanks." She closed the door, and walked up to me as I turned back to my work, "Good luck with the investors. Bye, Rookie."  As she started to walk away, I turned up to look at her, "Good luck with babysitting."

Teagan smirked, and kept walking, "yeah right. I fucking hate kids." I laughed and looked back at my work, I looked down at my rose gold watch, "Only 5 minutes.."

I started to walk away, I reached the bathroom and changed out of my labcoat. I couldn't let the investors see me like this. They barely take me seriously as it is. I removed my glasses and put them in my dress pocket and went through the struggle of putting in my contacts. I removed my  hair out of its ponytail, letting it fall down in soft curls. I then applied a clear gloss on my lips and started on my eye makeup quickly. I took off my flats and slipped on a pair of black heels with red bottoms.