Chapter 1

A/N

Hey my munchkins! This is unedited, I will tend to my grammar mistakes later. I hope your excited for the first chapter. I hope its long enough for your tastes (;

Please share your thoughts on this by commenting them. Don't forget to vote and follow? maybe recommend?

Banner to the right. It was made for me by @swimmergrl345, which is why this chapter will be dedicated to her C;

~Bannana xx

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Macy Green had spent 2 weeks watching reruns of The Vampire Diaries and hoping that today would never come. She wasn't dreading today because it was Monday; she was actually alright with Mondays. It also wasn't because the day had been transformed into a gloomy cloudy morning; it was the middle of April so that wasn't strange. It's normal that Chicago would get April showers or cloudy days.

The actual reason why she was dreading today was because it was her first day back to school. Any teen would hate to go back, only Macy hated school because of the people she was going to see.

Nonetheless, the day had come. Macy was still lying down in bed when her 6:30 a.m. alarm clock rang. It rang in between her ears, forcing her to slam it and let it fall to her carpet floor with a thud. She stared at the ceiling, thinking of an excuse to tell her mom so she could allow her absence.

Macy sat up in her bed and ran her hand through her hazelnut hair, sighing while she got up and opened up her drawers. She took out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, once her shoes were on and hair tied up in a ponytail, she headed downstairs to the kitchen. Macy's mom was probably still asleep, so with that in mind she carefully opened the front door and slipped out. Once outside, she began with a light jog as she crossed the front gate of their small front yard.

Macy always ran in the mornings, well she tries to run daily but there are times when she can't. She was used to running and being athletic came with its perks. She usually ran for 30 minutes, almost always. Chicago was big if you lived downtown but because Macy didn't, she really couldn't run in large spaces unless it was in a park. Her breathing hitched just as she neared the corner to return back to her house. She got a glimpse of a moving truck just a couple houses from hers. She slowed down her pace seeing as how curiosity got the best of her. Two moving men came back and forth with boxes that probably contained belongings. Macy could only hear faint voices from where she was standing, she tried her best to hear something but after a failed attempt, she let it go and turned to begin running again.

Just as she did, a figure smashed into her. Her face was targeted into the figures chest, she pulled away to be caught by a pair of blue eyes. He was tall with toned muscles that could be seen from uder his grey buttoned shirt. His hair illuminated black shades that rested just enough to cover his ears and rest on top of his bright eyes. Then she realized she had been staring.

"I'm so sorry" She said taking a step back. He wasn't bothered by it but still nodded at her apology. His smile appealed to Macy and so did the rest. He was attractive yes, but Macy was only an ordinary girl who was probably going to be late.

"It's fine" he said smiling softly, "I'm Andy by the way, I just moved here as you can see"

"Nice to meet you" she smiled politely, reaching out shake his extended hand, "I live a few houses down. Well I have to go"

"See you then" he said with a smirk. Macy couldn't help the hotspot now developing on the surface of her cheeks, as she reached her front door. She took deep breaths once she heard noises from the kitchen. She hung her hoodie on the hook by the door and walked to find her mom in her doctor uniform.