Chapter 6:

-1 week later-

Anna’s POV

It’s been a week since Joey yelled at me. He apologized to me the next day for yelling at me. He is still trying to get me to go out with him one night though. It’s always been a week after I had somewhat of a lunch with Harry Styles. I haven’t seen him or really any of One Direction since then. I have seen Danielle and Eleanor though. We have gone out to lunch a few times. They are both really sweet girls, but they seen VERY curious on my life. It goes past just getting to know each other if that makes sense. They have been trying to get me to go out to a club with them one night, but I’m usually too tired from school to go out. Every time I would say no they seem more disappointed then what a normal reaction would be.

Someone ringing my flat’s doorbell non-stop awakened me. I crawled out of bed and through on a sweatshirt and walked slowly to my front door. As I passed the kitchen I saw it was 9am. ‘Ugh who is here at this hour’ I thought to myself. I walked over to my front door and looked thru the peephole to see Max standing there with a giant smile on his face. I opened the door….

“What?” I snapped. It was the weekend and I wanted nothing more then to sleep in.

“Good morning to you too.” He said as he let himself into my flat.

“Where is Joey?” He asked.

“At work. He had to work all weekend….Thank god.” I said the last part quietly.

“Why do you say thank god?” He asked confused.

“Joey has just been annoying me about going out all the time and I just don’t feel like it. I don’t like going out to fancy dinners or out to a club. I rather just sit at home in sweat pants watching the telly.” I said honestly. I walked over to my couch and sat down and pulled a blanket over my legs.

“Well maybe you should go out once with him just to shut him up for a while.” Max said sitting in the chair across from me.

“As much as that makes sense I’m not sure if I want to. If he wants to hang out during the day on the weekend I would most likely go with him. I mean I just don’t enjoy the nightlife. All the celebs are out which means the paps are out and I hate having to weave in and out of them.

“The paps aren’t there for you though, so why would you care?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

“I know that you idiot. I just hate big crowds in small places and they circle around anyone they think is famous.” I said. It’s not that I’m claustrophobic in small places; I just get nervous when I’m in a crowed small place. I know it’s confusing, but it’s not really easy to explain.

“Well you don’t have to go to the well known clubs.” Max said as if it was the most obvious solution in the world.

“Yeah and go to a club and risk getting raped and/or mugged….. Don’t think so.” I said glaring at him.

“Oh I didn’t think about that part. Any ways why don’t you just try and go out with him once. He is your cousin and he is trying to hang out with you.” He smiled at me.

“Fine I will tell him next Saturday we can go to the club or out to dinner. What ever he wants to do.” I smile.

“That’s the spirit now go get dressed we are going out on the town today.” He smiled at me.

“Since I clearly have no choice give me 30 minutes to get ready.” I groaned and started walking to my room.

Once I got to my room I went right to my closet. I took a shower last night since I was all sweaty from working out after school yesterday. As I got into my closet I searched looking for a good outfit for ANYTHING Max had planned for today. I took a black Harley Davidson shirt, pair of black tights, and a pair of jean shorts. Before I left my closet I grabbed my black leather jacket that has leopard print on parts of it. (Idk how to explain it lol) I walked over to my bed and laid my clothes on it before I walked to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. My hair was naturally straight so all I had to do was brush it. I didn’t feel like putting on a lot of make-up today so I just put on a few coats of mascara and some eyeliner on my water line. I went back over to my bed and started getting dressed. After I got dressed I put on a pair of black combat boots and a few necklaces. (Outfit on sidebar) I grabbed my phone and purse and walked back down to where Max is.

“You look nice today.” Max winked at me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Max and I have a weird relationship we are best friends that flirt ALL the time, but it doesn’t mean anything we are just messing around with each other. Since we ‘Flirt’ in public pretty much everyone thinks we are dating, which we are definitely not.

“Thanks. Now where the hell are we going?” I asked him.

“Well I figured we would grab some food and then head to that park that like nobody ever goes to.” He said. I nodded my head knowing exactly which park he was talking about. I don’t know why nobody goes to that park it was pretty and one of the safest places in London. I guess people like going to the parks with the playgrounds and ponds.

---------

Max and I have been at the park for a few hours now. We just finished eating lunch actually, since we decided to skip breakfast this morning. Max brought a blanket so we were both lying on the blanket looking at the clouds. My head is on his chest and his arm and draped around my shoulders. This is a good example of why people think we are dating. It’s just a tad bit cold out and we are both chilly and he is just comfy.

“Do you ever think you will just be alone the rest of your life?” Max asked out of nowhere.

“Not that I’m saying you are I’m just saying it in general.” He added. I chuckled at him before I answered.

“Sometimes yea. I mean you know I don’t have a lot of trust in guys. At least not at first. I mean it took you a year to gain my full trust and look at us now.” I chuckled.

“You have a lot of reason to not trust guys or anyone for that matter, but I think the right person will change that. You just gotta be open to letting new people in so that special person or people can change your way of thinking.” He said.

“Wow someone is getting all therapist on me.” I giggled. He didn’t say anything so I sat up and turned my body so I was lying on my stomach facing him.

“What?” I asked him.

“I just hope you let someone in so you aren’t alone the rest of your life. You are a great girl and anyone would be lucky to be with you.” He smiled at me.

“Awww your just too sweet for your own good.” I said kissing his cheek. When I pulled away and sat up completely I noticed five pair’s of eyes on Max and I.

“Really what the fuck are they doing here?” I sneered.

“Who?” Max said sounding alarmed but not enough to sit up.

“One Direction.” I groaned.

 A/N: So sorry this is getting posted so late….. I’ve been so freaking busy today and tomorrow I have work ALL day so I had to do EVERYTHING I needed to do today.

Anyways what did you think of this chapter?

Why is One Direction in the park that really nobody goes to?

Will Anna or Max say something to them?

Why exactly do they (1D) seem to be at certain places she is?

Leave a COMMENT letting me know what you think….

Please VOTE as well so I know if you are reading this and liking it….

Oh and if you can FOLLOW me too XD

Lot’s of Love,

Allie<3