Chapter 36:

A/N: Sorry I’m late posting this… I know I reached my vote goal hours ago, but I’m not feeling very well today and on top of that the A/C in my house is broken (it’s in the middle of summer where I live) so I haven’t been able to get to my computer to post this anyways here is chapter 36……

Harry’s POV

It was around midnight by the time the lads and I got back to the hotel after our show. I walked into our hotel room and heard the telly on in the bedroom, so I walked in expecting to see Anna wide awake watching it, but she was passed out cold sleeping. She looked so beautiful lying there curled up in the blankets sleeping. It was so sad that she had such a hard life, but I admire her for the fact that she doesn’t try and let her past dictate her life. Sure she is closed off and has trust issues especially with men, but she is trying to make a better life for herself by going to school to start a career in what she loves.

Anna moving in her sleep and mumbling something interrupts my thoughts, but I didn’t understand her. I knew instantly she was sleep talking though, so I didn’t say anything I just smiled at her and walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of clean boxers before walking over to the bathroom, so I could shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and gently got into the bed trying not to wake Anna up. She needed to get as much sleep as she could, since the interview with ‘Extra’ was tomorrow afternoon. She wasn’t used to being on camera like Louis and I were, so I know she was stressing about that and stressing about the hate she will most likely to get as well. I got into bed and pulled the blankets over my half naked body and turned my body so I was facing Anna. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I gently moved a strand of her hair out of her face with my hand. I breathed a sigh of relief when she didn’t wake up. I closed my eyes and surprisingly feel asleep rather quickly.

Anna’s POV

I woke up to someone poking my face gently. I opened one eye to see Lux sitting next to me about to poke my face again.

“Morning Lux.” I smiled at the little girl.  She giggled and threw herself into my chest trying to wrap her tiny arms around me. I sat up a little before wrapping my arms around her.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her, she pulled away and sat on my lap and started played with my hair.

“Uncle Harry.” She said. Lou said it took a while for her to learn how to say Harry, but I don’t really remember what she said Lux used to call him.

“Where is Uncle Harry?” I asked her when I noticed he wasn’t in bed. She pointed to the bathroom door that was closed. I just smiled at the little girl in front of me. I never really wanted kids growing up, because I didn’t want to repeat the same mistakes my parents did, but Lux made me change my mind. She was so sweet and innocent and really she just made me want to be a mum one-day.

“Did she wake you?” Harry asked.

“Uncle Harry.” Lux squealed when she saw Harry come out of the bathroom. She got off my lap and crawled over to the edge of the bed into his waiting arms.

“Yea, but it’s fine.” I smiled.

“Well she was sleeping when I went to get ready for the day. That’s why I left her here. Sorry I didn’t know she would wake up and-“

“Harry it’s fine really.” I said cutting him off from rambling.

“Okay. Lou had to go and get make-up for you and Eleanor, and Caroline went with her to go shopping for your outfits for later today. So she left Lux with me knowing I was awake.” Harry smiled as he tickled Lux. She was laughing so hard. He was great with kids in general, but he was really good with Lux.