Chapter 11:

1 month later……

Anna’s POV

I’m officially off of bed rest…. Thank God….. My ribs are still healing, but I can function now. My ankle is still broken and I’m still in a bright pink cast. I got the stitches out of my forehead 2 weeks ago, and luckily you can’t really see the cut anymore. I’m started going back to school last week and luckily I have great teachers and they made sure I wasn’t behind on my work.

Over the past month I haven’t talked to really anyone but Max. Ever since Joey told me I’m Louis Tomlinson’s half sister I haven’t really talked to him. I was mad at him for keeping it from me for so long. I also found out from Max that Joey was trying to get me to go to dinner with him so he can ambush me with Louis and his mum there at dinner. Apparently that was how I was supposed to find out.

I haven’t talked to Louis or anyone in his life, which included Eleanor and Danielle. I fell so used by the girls. They only wanted to know me cause I’m Louis little half sister. Eleanor, Danielle, Harry, and even Louis have been trying to contact me but I’ve been ignoring them. If I could get away with changing my number I so would.

Growing up I always wanted a big brother to protect me from my parents, but I didn’t have one. So when I found out my dad had a son from a previous marriage I was so excited that I could finally have that older brother that I always wanted. So when my parents told me my brother wanted nothing to do with me I was broken. I went through a period of grief as if I lost my brother when in reality I never had one.

“Anna why don’t you just talk to him. He is your brother. Plus I can tell that you want to talk to him.” Ken said. I’m at Ken and his wife’s Lucy’s flat for dinner.

“I am so sick and tired of being hurt. I don’t want to get to know Louis because I don’t want any connection to our dad.” I said honestly. The only good thing my dad ever did was leave my mother and i. Sure it sent my mother to becoming an alcoholic, which made me have to take care of myself since I was 8. But I always knew that my life would have been even worse if he would have stayed around.

“Then you would have an excuse to not to talk to Louis ever again, but right now you don’t really have a good excuse. You need to give him a chance.” Ken said as Lucy sat next to him nodding her head in agreement.

“Fine.” I finally caved in.

“Text him right now so I know you aren’t lying to me.” Ken smiled.

“Seriously?” I asked him with a smile on my face. Ken just nodded and smiled. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my purse and opened a new text to Louis….

Louis’s POV

I would be lying if I told you I wasn’t hurt that Anna wanted nothing to do with me. It hurt me that my biological dad and Anna’s mum told her I wanted nothing to do with her when she found out about me when she was younger. I didn’t know about her until a little while ago.

“Are you okay?” Eleanor asked me. We are sitting in my living room watching the telly.

“Yeah.” I said simply. Before El could say anything my phone beeped telling me I had a new text message. I stopped getting my hopes up it were Anna texting me back a week ago so I didn’t rush to look at my phone.

“You going to look at that?” El asked me. I shrugged and got up and walked over to my phone. I picked it up and saw that it was actually Anna who texted me.

“Who is it?” El asked concerned probably by the look of shock on my face.

“Anna.” I said.

“Well what does it say?” She asked getting up and standing next to me. I opened the text and read it out loud word for word…

Anna: If you still want to meet up and talk I’m willing to….

That’s all the text said, but it was good enough for me. I texted back that I would love to meet up whenever she wanted to.

“So when are you meeting up with her?” Eleanor asked.

“She is going to come over tomorrow, but she just wants it to be me and her.” I said. I know Eleanor wants to talk to Anna, so I wanted her to know that Anna wasn’t ready to talk to her yet.

“I understand I’m going out with some friends tomorrow anyways.” She smiled.

“I’m actually quite nervous…. What if after we talk she still doesn’t want anything to do with me?” I asked nervously.

“Don’t get yourself worked up over something that might not even happen. She probably has a lot of questions as you have questions for her as well. Just take it minute by minute. You don’t need to put everything out on the table tomorrow. Just go over the basics.” Eleanor said as she had her arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

“I know still nerve wracking since I know for the last month she refused to have anything to do with me ya know?” I asked/stated.

“I can imagine. For now lets go get some dinner and just have a relaxing night.” She said before kissing my shoulder. I nodded agreeing with her even though I know I wont be able to relax until Anna and I talk and if it goes well.

A/N:

So Anna finally agreed to talk or at least listen to Louis…

Will that conversation go well or?

Comment and let me know what you think :D

Please VOTE as well……

If you can press that follow button so you can get my messages and status updates :D

If you already follow me thank you so much…. I have over 500 followers.. That is just crazy…… I remember being happy for just having 5 followers LOL! Thank you to everyone who has/is reading my stories and commenting/voting on them.

Allie<3