Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?

Chapter 43~ what's wrong with Mason?

Evan's p.o.v

I stood by the door watching Dr. Reynolds stitch up jordyn's side. He sighed looking at Mason whom just sat there in silence staring at her. "Alpha can you please just let me check you? Run some tests"

"I told you I'm fine" Mason muttered never taking his eyes away from Jordyn. Dr. Reynolds sighed nodding and stood up taking off his gloves. "She'll be just fine" he said and Mason nodded, I moved out the way as Dr. Reynolds walked out "Thanks" I said quietly and he nodded looking back at Mason then walked away.

We stood in silence and he sighed rubbing his shoulder. "How long have I been out?" He mumbled, "2 weeks" I said making him shake his head.

"Has anything happened? Anything big?"

"Some things... I've been handling it though" I said and he nodded looking at Jordyn. "She's crazy" I muttered and he chuckled nodding "she is" he sighed kissing her forehead. "You should clean her up" I said looking at her body covered in blood. "I should..." He said

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked frowning as he seemed distant than usual. "I'm fine. You try waking up after two weeks in hell acting all calm and normal" he muttered in distaste.

"What do you mean in hell?" I frowned making him look down. "Nothing. Just forget it"

"What happened to you?" I asked

"I said forget it" he growled glaring at me, Jordyn moaned frowning turning her head in his direction. He sat up quickly grabbing her hand, she sighed opening her eyes slowly and blinked looking around. She looked at me with her violet eyes and frowned "Evan?" She moaned

"You're okay" I said standing next to the bed, "what happened?" She asked "you and sarafina are crazy. That's what happened" I said making her glare at me, she frowned looking down touching her side and sighed closing her eyes.

"Sarafina" she mumbled closing her eyes, "what were you thinking?" I asked. "I was thinking about getting my Mate back" she muttered glaring at me.

I looked at Mason as he stared at her, she sighed looking down at herself seeing all the blood. She gasped looking at herself wide eyed, she looked at me then her eyes widened in realisation, she looked behind her quickly seeing Mason sitting there.

"Mason" she whispered sitting up "stay down" he said holding her down. She whimpered hugging him tightly and he closed his eyes inhaling her scent hugging her tightly. She cried hugging him and he kissed her shoulder, "your back" she cried

"I'm here now" he whispered with his eyes closed holding her. He looked at me and I nodded walking away leaving them alone, I walked out closing the door behind me and sighed.

"He really killed her" I heard Aarlik snort "yup. Good riddance" I muttered making him frown "what did she ever do? Why did he want to kill her so badly?" He asked curiously.

"That's none of your business" I said walking away but he just frowned "and let it stay that way Aarlik" I said sternly making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah" he said leaning against the wall. I walked upstairs going into my room seeing Ms. Glenda standing there. "I was just about to feed him" she smiled making me grin "I can do it" I said and she smiled handing me the bottle. "Thanks for taking care of him" I said taking the bottle "the pleasure is all mine" she grinned waving at Scott whom smiled at her.

I smiled picking him up cradling him in my arms, he beamed at me making me grin. I kissed his head putting the bottle in his mouth sighing.

"Hopefully things will calm down now" I whispered making him look at me smiling.