Chapter 10: Clubbing ~

Chapter 10 : Clubbing ~

4 days later

"Jordyn!" I heard Anna sing outside the door, "Jordyn! Mason! open up" Anna sang knocking over and over again making me pull away. I put my hand on Mason's shoulder looking at the door biting my lip.

He growled kissing my neck hungrily and I blushed biting my lip smiling "Mason-"

"This is pissing me off" he said looking at the door, I sat up kissing his jaw to his neck and he growled laying me back down roughly making me giggle. "Fine! I'm going in!" I heard Anna say as Mason kissed me hungrily.

The door opened and Anna walked in and stopped in her tracks seeing us, "well, well, well. Look what we have here" she grinned and Mason sighed looking at her with annoyed look.

"Good morning" she smiled making me blush, "out" Mason said and I sat up pushing him off me. He growled laying down on his back and I cleared my throat "Hi" I smiled sitting up blushing.

"I'd never thought I'd walk in on that" she giggled "what do you fucking want?!" Mason snapped. I put my hand on his arm and he growled putting his arm over his eyes shaking his head.

She smiled at us "we're all going to David's tonight. You should come Jordyn" she said leaning on the doorway.

"What's David's?" I asked hugging my legs frowning

"It's a bar. They serve amazing drinks and food there" she said smiling making me bite my lip "she's not going" Mason said not looking at us.

"I'm only 18" I mumbled playing with my hair and she shrugged "I know the workers there. They'll let you in" she said and I smiled "really?"

"No" Mason said and she sighed looking at him with an annoyed look

"Why not? She deserves some freedom" she said and he just growled, "I said she's not going" he said taking his arm off his eyes.

"What if I want to?" I asked and he looked at me, "I want to go out" I said and he just looked at me. "Please?"

"Yeah please?" Anna said in a teasing tone and he just laid back down sighing "fine" he mumbled and she squealed clapping her hands.

"Yay! It's going to be awesome!" She smiled running out and I looked down smiling.

I looked at Mason as he laid there with his arms over his eyes again. I took the blanket off me going to get off the bed but squealed as he laid me back down roughly climbing on top of me.

I looked up at him in fear as he grabbed my neck tightly, "if I find out that you let other people touch you-"

"I won't let that happened" I said quickly shaking my head and he growled "if you do I swear to go I'm going to lock you up forever in the cells" he said making me gulp.

"Understand?" He growled tightening his grip on my neck "yes sir" I whispered and he looked in my eyes "don't call me that" he said shaking his head and I just held his wrist looking at him in fear.

He let me go quickly as if I had burned him or something, he looked at my face and shook his head quickly walking out the room slamming the door behind him.

I sat up holding my neck and closed my eyes hugging my legs...

                                   ***

I stood in my room looking at myself in the mirror staring at my white t-shirt, I shook my head going in my bag for about the hundredth time and sighed as I had no clothes.

I looked at the tight shirt in the mirror and shook my head as it didn't look right. Well not right for clubbing.

I was never comfortable with my body that much, only with my pack and of course Xavier....