chapter1-Bye Bye

"Are you sure you want to go?"my dad asks

"I love you dad but I miss Lake city,I know I missed a lot"I said and he nodded

"Ok just don't cause too much trouble.Ok?"he says narrowing his eyes but playfully

"No promises"I say

"Hey are you leaving already?" My boyfriend Jordon said coming up to me

"Yeah" I said sighing and giving him a hug,we were trying the whole long distance thing even though I didn't want to he talked me into it.

"At least I got to see you one last time"he said kissing my forehead and I leaned , we've been dating for about a year,and its been a good year unlike my boyfriend in freshmen year.I gave all my friends hugs and kissed then Jordon walked me to my car and gave him a long hug

"Remember if you find someone else we can call it off and you be happy"he said while hugging me

"You to okay"I said hitting his shoulder playfully

"Yeah ok" he got a phone call and couldn't see who it is and he answered after saying bye and kissing me on the lips and went to his car.
<<><<<>>
The plane ride was just me listening to music while I read The Fault In Our Stars I read that book a lot of times,and I also have an obsession with Divergent and the series.

When we got off we got a cab to the house and its pretty big,it has four rooms,a basement,backyard with a pool and we also have a trampoline.
My mom fixed up the basement and gave it to me as a room so she can use my old room as her office where she keeps her school things.While my brother and sister take the other rooms.I haven't seen them in years,only in a little camera screen.

I knock on the door since a cab came to pick me up cause my just got off work.She told me that on the phone.

"Oh Roxanne"my mom sighs and she come and squeezes me in a hug and I squeeze back.

"Mom I missed you"I said and I feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I try to push them back but they really want to spill out

"I missed you to"she says and she walks me inside while the taxi guy brings in my luggages,since my stuff came in a week ago.

"Roxy?!I hear my siblings say

"Bella!Toby!"I say and run towards them,last time I saw them they were toddlers

"We missed you"Toby said,we all got in a group hug and stayed hugging for a long time.

I go down the basement and see my boxes and I start to organize my things and when I come across my guitar I can't help but remember when my best friend taught be to play when I lived here.I started to play it again and I still can.

<<>><<>>
I woke up,took a shower,I'm wearing some high waisted jeans with a stripe crop top and my black comeback boots,and for make up I have black eyeliner with mascara and some lip gloss.For my hair I curled it into waves and left it down,my hair is pretty long it's up to my waist.

I go down stairs and there was a note

Morning,I went to the school earlier and took the twins with me,see you later

-mom

I ate some cereal,got my house/car keys and my helmet and put on my black leather jacket and bag.
I went outside and hopped on my motorcycle,yes I have a motorcycle.I know what your thinking how do you have a car and a motorcycle if your mom is just a principle,well guess what my mom steals from the schools...just kidding.My dad is a fierce lawyer,one of the best.

I get off my motorcycle and go inside the school and once I got inside people staring looking,whispering,and pointing.
"Can you be more obvious!" I said once I got annoyed and immediately people stopped even though there was just some people still whispering and I raised an eyebrow when I saw them and they stopped. When I got to my locker I put my new books inside but kept my english book with me cause that was my first class.

"No way"I hear when I was talking to the teacher about me being new
"Roxanne Fox"I hear and I turn towards the voice and I see a girl with blonde hair and she has rosy cheeks and blue eyes.

"Yeah do I know you?"I say a little to mean,which I did not want it to come out like that

"I'm Lyla.We used to go to school together"she says and it hits me like a bell

"Oh wow Lyla.You don't look the same at all"I say cause she really doesn't

"Look at you,I almost didn't recognize you until I heard someone whisper it"She says.I was about to say who whispered but decided to keep it cool,this time.
You see I don't like people talking about me or people I care about,so when that happens I come out of the cage.

"Come meets my friends"Lyla said and I follow her to the back of my class room

"This is Alex,Tim,Noah,Aiden,and Kermit"she says

"I'm sorry but Kermit like the Muppets"I said with an amused smile

"Yeah"he said rolling his eyes

"Where's miss.piggy"I said biting back a smile

"There is no miss.piggy" he said

The teacher came in and I next to Lyla on the left side of me and on the right there was no one.
When the teacher was about to talk someone opened the door and when I looked up there he was dark brown hair with light brown eyes and while he looked around the class his eyes landed on me,looking at me.

Standing there was Luke...Luke Waters.