f e a r l e s s

j u r a s s i c w o r l d

~

in which a cocky, self-centered boy falls for the sarcastic, dinosaur-obsessed niece of Owen Grady

~

when you own an island inhabited by dinosaurs, and you want people you visit it, you might as well put a welcome mat at the front door. but instead of saying 'welcome', it would have to say 'eventually, one of these things will eat somebody'.

~

Ashton Grady has lived on the island Isla Nublar, better known as Jurassic World, for nearly six years. Not once has the theme park suffered a casualty. Not once has one of these man-eating, formally-extinct monsters escaped and eaten dozens of people. Well, that is until one day, eight years after the park opened. It was a normal day for Ashton, until she heard the four words that made her blood run cold.

Asset out of containment.

~

d i s c l a i m e r : I do not own Jurassic World or any of its characters. That right belongs to its rightful owners. I only own Ashton Grady and her storyline.

~

started on: Friday, August 14, 2015

completed on: n/a

~

a.n: helloooo! I am so excited to begin writing this story! ever since I saw Jurassic world in cinemas, I fell in love with dinosaurs and the storyline all over again. and, of course, who couldn't love nick robinson.

as of now, I'm not going to have a schedule for this book, as I do for my other stories. so I'll be throwing updates at you any time :) this may change, however.

Ashton Grady is played by Shelley Hennig. As you can probably tell, if you check my profile, I am absolutely in love with Teen Wolf. I love Shelley's character and she is just so beautiful, so I thought "why not have her portray one of my characters?"

I hope you all will love this story, and the first chapter will be up soon!