}{ Chapter Fourteen }{

"Holy shit Sebastian!" You screamed, "Stop, I've had enough!" You panted.

"Please Miss [f/n], hold still."

"But-"

Sebastian interrupted you from behind, "Please be quiet, we don't want a scene on our hands."

"Sebastian!" You pounded the wall, "get out!"

"But Miss, you asked me to do this!"

"I'm a thirteen year old kid, the hell do I know?" Sweat beaded down your forehead.

"Please relax-"

"No!" You screeched, "I can't take it anymore!"

"I swear, you have the same reaction when I did this to the Young Master."

"It feels bad Sebastian! Get out!"

"I'm almost done. Just a little longer, you'll get use to it." Sebastian's voice was calm, like he had done this before.

"It's so big and hard and stiff! I don't want it!" You screamed, "It's going to destroy me!"

Sebastian stepped back, the tension in your body relaxed. You let out a sigh of relief and turned around to face him. He was smiling. "Now Miss [f/n], I think it's quite rare for a corset to destroy you."

"Goodbye Sebastian." You left the room.

Mey-Rin was standing outside the door, it looked like she had a bloody nose. She pushed you off to the side and ran into the room. "My turn Sebastian!"

"Oh god." You moaned and shook your head. You headed back to your room and put on the dress Sebastian had gotten you for tonight. You kept your hair down and your body clear of any jewels. You actually wore heels since your feet could be seen, but you kept your swords tucked away in the poofyness of the dress.

Mey-Rin walked in sweating and fanning herself.

"Have fun with Mr. Sebastian?"

Mey-Rin looked at you with wide eyes, her cheeks were as pink as ever. "[f/n], don't make this dirty! He was only helping me adjust my corset, as he did to you."

"And also apparently to the Young Lord, my how he does get around." You smiled and left the room, leaving Mey-Rin with frozen bewildered face.

You walked into the kitchen, Finny, Bard, and Tanaka were sitting in it. They were all dressed up. "You boys look cute tonight."

Bars blew out some smoke, "As do you."

The bell rung, it was from Ciel's study. "I'll get it, see you later boys." You raced up the stairs, careful not to trip over the dress.

You stopped in front of the door when you heard Sebastian's voice, he had beaten you to Ciel. "Sir, I'm quite aware of the fact that you don't know how to ask a lady to dance with you."

"Excuse me?"

"Take her hand, bow down to her. Pull her close, whisper in her ear things only you and she can hear. Compliment her, tell her that she is beautiful. Keep your eye aligned with hers and let the music be your guide."

"I didn't ask you here for advice."

"Be kind to her, don't be your bratty self. Be a gentleman." Sebastian continued to ignore Ciel.

"I wanted to know how many pe-"

"Don't be shy to show or share any emotion. If you don't, you'll seem cold. A lady wants a prince, not a rock."

"I am not a rock!"

You giggled to yourself.

"Yes Young Lord I know, I never said you were such a thing. I merely implied it. Anyways, we have no time for your childish behavior, the guest will be arriving now."

You ran down the stairs before Sebastian and Ciel could spot you. You saw them descend the stairs, Ciel was wearing the same outfit he had on the two nights ago. Ciel stopped at the side of the stairs as Lizzy appeared on top of them. She walked down and took Ciel's hand. You snorted.

"Miss [f/n], you mask." Sebastian handed you a black mask, "You looked lovely as a cat, I thought I'd bring that beauty back for a night."

You took it and furrowed your eyebrows. "Creep," you mumbled under your breath.

Sebastian handed out masks to the rest of the people in the room. Bard was a lion, Finny was a frog or something, Mey-Rin was a butterfly, and Lizzy was a koala bear. Sebastian put on a simple black mask.

"What are you?" You asked him.

"A phantom." He smiled, his red eyes gleamed.

"What about Ciel?" You looked at Ciel's blank face.

Sebastian held out a mask with only one eye hole. "Here my Young Master."

Ciel took it and looked at it. "A cow? Why on earth a cow?"

"I thought it suited you."

"It's a pathetic fat beast who's lazy and 'moos'. How does it suit me?"

Sebastian sighed, "They're quite stubborn animals."

"I am not wearing this."

"Sir, you are the host of this ball. You must abide by your own rules."

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." You turned around, your dress swished behind you. You opened the door with a smile on your face, "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor." A man and a woman nodded their heads and stepped through the door. Sebastian greeted them and handed them masks.

"No, no, no!" Lizzy ran over to you and grabbed your hand, "[f/n], you are a guest! Not a servant tonight."

You let go of the door, "Oh yes, I forgot." You went to stand near Ciel.

He quickly glanced at you out the corner of his eye. "That dress looks lovely on you." He said without looking at you.

"Thanks, the mask brings out the color in your eye." You complimented him back.

Lizzy, Baldo, Finny, and Mey-Rin took the guest who had arrived into the ball room. You stood in the entry way with Sebastian and Ciel. You held the door open, smiling at the guest who were arriving. Sebastian stood next to the Young Master handing out masks as Ciel greeted his guests.

A man walked in, there was something familiar about him. He tipped his hat to you, "Lovely night init?" He smiled, a small scar on his chin became obvious.

"Yes," you bowed your head. You knew him, he use to do Jasper's dirty work when you didn't want to.

He walked towards Sebastian and took a mask. He stopped at Ciel and shook his hand. The man started walking down the hall to the ball room and then stopped. He turned around and winked at you.

"Bastard." You muttered.

"Did you say something [f/n]?" Ciel asked.

You looked at him, "Oh no."

Sebastian looked at Ciel, then at you, and then back at Ciel. "Master and Miss [f/n], I think you two should be getting to the dance. I can handle greeting the guests on my own at this point."

"Oh," Ciel's grip on his walking stick tightened, "very well, come on [f/n]."
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
Who's the new guy? What's going to happen at the dance? Why am I asking questions you probably don't care about?

Anyways, thanks for reading. Please, give it a vote if you liked it!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
In book of murder, Sebastian's death position. That gave me the willies.