}{ Chapter Seventeen }{

Sebastian handed you a plate, "[f/n], I've been meaning to talk to you about something, privately." He whispered in your ear, his warm breath hitting your skin.

You hid your nervousness and took the plate. "Is that so? Hm, does it need to be at this moment?"

Sebastian nodded his head toward the door. You nodded, understanding him.

"Young Master, if the Lady [f/n] and I could step out for a moment." Sebastian asked and Ciel nodded. You followed Sebastian out the door, you could feel Ciel's eyes bore into your back. "I've been meaning to ask you about the Guest you were watching."

You jumped on the inside, Jasper had been gone for a few days, Sebastian must've noticed his disappearance sooner than this. "He left."

"To where?"

"Anywhere, somewhere, nowhere."

"I've been thinking about the man who tried to kidnap Ciel. How strange it is that the Guest that had stayed in our mansion, long enough to find where we keep the power box, disappears and then a few days later a man shows up and the power goes out and Ciel is kidnapped."

"Sebastian, are you trying to say that the Guest had something to do with Ciel's kidnapping and I was somehow also involved." You crossed your arms.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think some old acquaintance of mine tracked me down to Ciel's mansion, then came up with this elaborate plan to murder him as I gained the trust of Ciel, you, and the other servants?" You stared at him, sometimes telling the truth is the best lie.

He tilted his head and studied your face. "Not at all," he smirked.

"Good cause I had nothing to do with it." You straightened your apron, "Now if you let me go back to my place in the dining hall."

"Miss [f/n], I meant not to accuse you."

You turned around and put on a smile, "No worries."

He allowed you to walk into the room before him. Ciel watched you enter as Lizzy blabbered to him about something. You gave him a slight nod before walking to the others.

"What was that about?" Mey-Rin asked.

"Nothing."

Ciel and Lizzy finished their meal in silence. Ciel kept glancing at you and then would look back at his plate. Sebastian cleaned the table while you and Finny went outside into the garden. You wandered around, looking at the beautiful scenery. Something rustled in the tree above you. Then you heard the snapping of a camera. You looked up and saw red.

You silently climbed the tree and sat behind the strange person with long red hair. He was pointing his camera at the dinning hall's window where Sebastian was.

Sebastian has some weird followers. You thought before poking the Man's shoulder. "May I help you?" You said with a smile.

The man screamed and fell out of the tree. You looked down, he was on his back twitching. "Sir, are you okay?"

He quickly stood up and pointed at you. "I know who you are and I don't need you asking about me. You are my competition." He crossed his arms.

"Excuse me?"

"I saw the way you held my Bassy that night on the carriage."

You gave him a confused look. "Oh, the night Sebastian picked me up?"

"Yes, the night you held on to his muscular arm. His beautiful arm." The man looked like he was daydreaming. "Some day I too will hold on to Bassy like that." He blushed.