}{ Chapter Sixteen }{

A moan filled your ears. Your head rested on your fist, your breathing was soft, and you were in the middle of having a dream. The moan was louder. You squeezed your eyes a little, not opening them. Instead of another moan, there was a cough. Your head slipped off your fist and you woke up. Ciel's face was clenched in pain. His neck had turned black and blue and his wrist was bleeding again. His cheek was bruised and there was a small cut on forehead. You leaned forward in your chair and placed the back of your hand against his forehead. You didn't know why though, it's not like your hand had magical healing powers.

You retracted your hand and stood up. Water, you thought, he'll want water when he wakes up. You looked around the room, there was a tray with a pitcher and two glass cups on top of the wardrobe. Sebastian must've put it in the room. You wondered why he didn't wake you. You shrugged to yourself and walked over to the pitcher. You poured a glass then placed it on the night stand next to Ciel's bed. You walked back and grabbed the bandages next to the tray then carefully rewrapped Ciel's wrist without waking him. You sat back down and watched Ciel. His face wasn't painted in pain anymore and his wrist had stopped bleeding.

"I see you've awoken." Sebastian walked into the room. He headed over to the curtains.

"You aren't going to wake him up are you?" You asked.

"Of course I am, the Young Master has a schedule to keep up with." Sebastian threw the drapes open. "Good Morning Young Master."

Ciel blinked open his eyes and coughed, then yawned.

"Don't you think he should rest some more?" You asked.

"No," Ciel croaked, "I'm fine." He pushed himself into a sitting position in bed. He rubbed his neck, wincing a bit.

You stood up and moved the chair aside so Sebastian could get closer. He listed Ciel's breakfast choices and his schedule. He also help Ciel untangle himself from the bed's sheets.

"Call Mr. Chester and cancel our meeting today. I don't want him seeing me in this state, he'll think he can overpower me." Ciel did an experimental touch to the cut on his head.

"Master don't pick at your wounds." Sebastian laid out clothing on the bed.

"Oh, um." Sebastian and Ciel turned to you, realizing you were still in the room. "I'll just go do something else." They kept looking at you, not saying a word, as you walked out of the room.

And the most awkward exit award goes to-, you thought as you walked down the stairs.

"[f/n]!" Finny ran up to you, "Where were you last night?"

"Oh um."

Bard walked out of the hallway's shadow and leaned against a wall. "She was with the Master."

"Oh my god!" Mey-Rin's squeals filled your ears.

"You were with the Master last night?" Finny's eyes were large and round, "What did you do?"

"Finny!" Bard yelled, "Don't ask a lady that question!"

"I just sat in a chair and watched him, then I fell asleep."

"Oh, that reminds me. Last night we put Miss Lizzy to bed before you came back with the Master. She still doesn't know what happened." Mey-Rin said.

"Someone should probably wake her up and tell her." Finny looked at you.

"Yeah, plus it's almost time for breakfast." Bard was also looking at you.

"She sure would like to eat breakfast with the Master." Mey-Rin looked at you.

You raised an eyebrow. They continued looking at you. You gave in, "Alright, fine. I'll go get her."

The three of them nodded and walked away.

You sighed and walked back up to the second level. "What room did they put her in?" You said aloud. You knocked on every door in the hall and peeped your head inside. "Does this kid really need fifty bazillion room," you exaggerated.

Finally you came to Lizzy's room. You peeped your head inside and saw that she was still fast asleep. I'm gonna pull a Sebastian, you thought as you walked into her room. You grabbed the curtains in your hands and threw them opened. "Good morning Lady Lizzy."

She groaned.

"Breakfast is to be served shortly."

She moaned.

"Time to start the day."

She dragged the cover over her head.

"Ciel will be there."

The covers flew off the bed and you saw a flash of yellow sprint towards the bathroom.

You stood there with wide eyes for a moment.

"Well? Come on! Draw my bath please, I don't want to be late for Ciel!" She screamed from the bathroom.

You stepped into the bathroom and stared at the tub. So we meet again, you turned the faucet. When the tub was warm and full you turned around to find a very naked Lizzy. "What on earth?" You screamed and covered your eyes.

"What! Is there a bug?" Lizzy screeched.

"No, why are you not wearing anything?"

"Because you're going to bath me aren't you?"

You lowered your hands. Oh yeah, that's what servants do for the rich. Bathe them.

Lizzy stepped into the water and sank into it. "So is this your first time?"

You kneeled down beside the tub and held her arm in your hand. "Yes." You rubbed some soap on her.

As soon as you were done you erased the images of Lizzy out of your head.

"Help me dress please."

It took you a while to figure out where everything went and how it was supposed to look, but you finally got it.

"Now, where's Ciel?"

"By now, I assume he's in the dining hall." You blinked, when you opened your eyes Lizzy was gone and you swear you saw little dust clouds on the ground from her.

You sighed and followed her out to the dining room. When you got there, Lizzy had already sat down and began to munch on food. You walked in and headed over to the other servants, Ciel watched you as you made your way across the room.

"Sir, it isn't polite to stare." Sebastian said dully.

"What!" Ciel jumped a little and blushed, "I wasn't staring at anything Sebastian."

You blushed and looked at Ciel who was looking down at his plate.
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
Filler chapter? Yeah probably.

Thanks for reading! Sorry if there were any mistakes and sorry for not posting in...like forever! I'd really appreciate it if you voted and commented! Thanks!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Alois poking out Hannah's eye