Shopping!

*Avi's POV*

"Yo, Scott! You ready?"

He comes out of the bathroom with his crutches.

"Yeah. Does my hair look okay?"

"You look great."

He puts on a hat. "Just to be safe."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, then. So where do you wanna go first?"

"Um well let's start with Kevin. Uh... Do you know anything about his cello thingy? Like, do you think that it can be bedazzled?"

I laugh. "I'm sure it can. Okay, so we'll start with things like that and we'll just do clothes last?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay. So there's a bunch of shops close together downtown apparently so I guess we can just walk around once we get there."

"Yeah. Do you think I should bring my chair just in case?" He asks, biting his lip.

"I think so. We can just push it around until you need it."

"Okay. Got everything?"

"Yep," I say and check my Uber app. "The Uber is probably almost here."

I make sure to grab our room key and shut the door behind us.

"So what kind of clothes does Kirstie like?"

"Well, she always wants like, really expensive top brand stuff, but she refuses to buy stuff like that because she thinks she doesn't need it. So I'm just gonna go all in." He says.

"I really want this to be the best Christmas for her. We've all been through so much this year." I say.

"You guys should get, like, matching teddy bears or something." Scott says and pushes the elevator button.

"She does love stuff like that. I think I'm gonna get her some earrings and some clothes. Maybe we can get matching teddy bears." I say.

"I'm so glad you guys are dating," Scott says as we get on the elevator. "We waited for the longest time."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. We bet on it." He says with a smirk.

"I've liked her for so long."

"I'm glad you guys are together, but don't hurt her. She is my best friend and I will kill you."

"Yes sir." I chuckle.

We get off the elevator and into the Uber.

"Hurry up." The Uber driver groans as I help Scott into the car and try to squeeze in his crutches as well.

Scott opens his mouth to sass back but I give him a look.

"Where to?" He asks after we're situated.

"Up your-"

"Downtown! Downtown at Bedazzled, please!" I interrupt and shove him playfully.

He smirks at me.

I roll my eyes at him.

We both get out our phones and just sit in silence.

It's really not that awkward, it's what we do after shows when we're tired.

We arrive and Scott pays the driver.

I grab his crutches and help him stand.

"You gonna be okay?"