Chapter 7

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.)

I woke up to a loud band downstairs. I look at the clock and see it's 8 AM. I grab my gun from the bedside table and look around the corner. Just as I look outside my door I hear a loud shriek.

"Mommy!" Lew calls from downstairs.

"Lew!" I yell running down the stairs and out the open front door. I see two men dragging Lew into a black Ford pickup truck . I shoot at the tires, popping one of them before they speed off down the road. I run inside and call the SRU building,and Winnie answers.

"SRU,what's your emergency?" She asks.

"Winnie, its me Lillian. Someone took Lew," I say,tears streaming down my face.

"I'll send the team," she replies before hanging up. I go upstairs and get a crying Jenny. I walk downstairs and pull her close to me until they guys show up. Spike comes running out of the SUV.

"Lil, what happened?" He asks hugging Jenny and I.

"I woke up and there was a noise downstairs. So I went to check it out as Lew called for me, and when I ran downstairs these two men were putting him in their truck and I..." I say sobbing into Spikes chest.

"Do you remember anything about the truck?" Ed asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Um, i-it was black, a ford, an 87' maybe. I-i shot one of the tires," I stammer out.

"Okay great," Ed replies before talking into the comms to Winnie.

"Okay Lillian, pack Jenny a bag. You're going to the station until we find Lew," Greg says. I nod and Spike goes to check the street cameras as I get jennys bag. It felt like forever, it feels like forever. Its been an hour since those guys took Lew, and I don't know what to do. I've listened to the guys talk about it a bit, but ikeep feeling like it's my fault.

"Lillian, they've got a location," Winmie tells me as I go over next to her with Jenny.