The Raven Never Dies

Sunday, 5:00pm

RAVEN: Detective Josiah Raine

DETECTIVE RAINE: Who is this? How did you get this number?

RAVEN: Shall I introduce myself? I am Raven. I thought that it would be polite to introduce myself. After all, I hear that you have been looking for me.

DETECTIVE RAINE: Looking for you? Who is this?

RAVEN: Now I’m hurt Detective L. I’ve been all over the news, these past few weeks, and you still don’t know who I am. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You’ve wounded me deeply.

DETECTIVE RAINE: I’m not for this nonsense today. Get to the point, I have murders to investigate.

RAVEN: That’s why I’m contacting you. The person you are looking for is me.

DETECTIVE RAINE: If this is a joke, it isn’t funny.

Raven: No joke detective. It is indeed I, who you are looking for. Keep looking forward, there’s much more fun to await you. This is just the beginning.

DETECTIVE RAINE: Who is this? TELL ME NOW!

RAVEN: HAHAHA, no need to yell detective. I’ve already told you who I am. I am Raven. I can’t wait to play with you some more.

DETECTIVE RAINE: I’m going to find out who you are., you better believe it. If you really are that sick SOB, I will hunt you down like the dog you are. I will not sleep until I have you behind bars.

RAVEN: LOL, we will see detective. We will see who shall win this game.

****************************************************

Monday, 8:30am

MARCUS: Raven, are you coming to school today?

RAVEN: Of course, you know damn well my parents aren’t going to let me stay home. I’m just running a little late today.

MARCUS: Well you better get your ass here man, we have a pop quiz this morning.

RAVEN: Hell! I’m still about ten minutes away. This is why I hate when I have to catch the bus.

MARCUS: Why are you catching the bus today? Don’t you usually get a ride from you mother.

RAVEN: Yeah, I woke up late this morning.

MARCUS: Had a late night did we?

RAVEN: HAHAHA, you know me man. When I find something I like, I just can’t stop until I get it.

MARCUS: That’s so you Raven, just don’t get caught.

RAVEN: I never will Marcus. I never will.

*****

Monday, 12:30pm

RAVEN: I’m ready to go home. I have planning to do.

MARCUS: Planning? I thought you had already caught and taken care of that thing you liked.

RAVEN: Not yet, didn’t get the chance. I wasn’t prepared last night. All I did was find out their information. I’m just shaking with anticipation dude. School needs to hurry up and end.

MARCUS: You know what happens when you get your fix to fast. You always end up wanting more, and you go out and do something stupid.

RAVEN: I know, I know. I’m going to try and make this one last a while. I just don’t know if I can. The thrill of the hunt is so…so….exciting.

MARCUS: Dude, seriously! I’m glad we’re friends. I don’t think I would want you as an enemy. Hell, I know I wouldn’t want you as an enemy.

RAVEN: HAHAHA, don’t worry, you’re safe. For now! Joking.