Chapter Two: Marcus

It is morning again and there was yet another grisly scene for the police to investigate today. This time the victim was the son of the famous Judge Mckraken. It was Mckraken’s daughter Sarah, who had found the body of her older brother. According to the police the bed the body was found on, was saturated with blood from the then rotting organs that had been removed from the young man’s body.

It was a gruesome discovery the spokesman from the police department said. A scene that no child should be forced to see. The police was not able to tell much, but according to reliable sources the body was gutted and defiled. It is believed that the young man was alive and breathing, at the time he was dissected.  Making this one of the most horrific murders to date. This news station believes that this is the work of the same sadistic person that has been terrorizing the city for weeks.

Thursday, 12:00pm

Marcus: Did you see the news this morning?

Raven: *frustrated sigh* yes I did. I think if they call me sadistic one more fucking time, I’m going to play with that news anchor next. *jumping up and down* I’m not sadistic! I’m curious, damn it! There’s a difference.

Marcus: LOL! Relax dude. Calm down, breathe in…breathe out…repeat. Now, don’t get so worked up, no one watches the news anymore.

Raven: You do realize, we watch the news?

Marcus: Yeah, but we watch it for informative purposes.

Raven: That’s what everyone watches it for, you dumbass.

Marcus: Someone’s testy this afternoon. I’m up to bat, tonight. So expect something bloody.

Raven: HAHAHA, I always do with you. Just so you know, I’m up by two points.

Marcus: *shrugs shoulders* I’m just getting started, but like I said this round is going to me.

Raven: The week isn’t over yet, the round continues until one person reaches ten points. I played with a judge’s son, and he lost. There’s no way I won’t end up with more points. This round is far from over, this victory is mine.

Marcus: Points for creativeness and uniqueness, points for the number of playmates you have. Do not forget you can gain points this way too. I haven’t had my chance to play yet, so don’t count me out too soon. *evil laugh*

Raven: I guess all I can do is, sit back and watch.

Marcus: Hmmph, you do that.

*****

As the sun sets we are reminded once again that the world is a dangerous place. For those of you just tuning in, we are discussing the sadistic murder of a judge’s son this morning. Corey wells, was found bound by rope, and a few organs shy today. The police have still found no point of entry for the killer. They are still investigating how the killer manage to enter the house, without being caught, either by activating the alarm or by the family‘s guard dog. Judge Mckraken, and the police have confirmed that the alarm was armed and had not been disturbed.

A reprehensive from ADT, states that the alarm had not been disarmed after it was activated at 10:32pm. This is one mystery that has the police and frankly this reporter baffled. If anyone has any information on this horrific and senseless crime, please notify the police immediately. Judge Mckraken is offering a three hundred thousand dollar reward, to any persons who can lead police to an arrest. That’s all for today’s news cast at six. Be safe out there tonight!

********

Thursday, 9:30pm

Marcus: *big smile* So, what do you say ladies, are you interested in playing tonight.