v

After another thirty minutes of non-stop driving she finally parked his vehicle. She was so caught up in getting to the airport, that she even forgot there was another person in the car. Valerie wanted to wake him up, but sleeping people are her kryptonite. She never saw someone sleep so peacefully, the city lights highlighting his features, almost like a cloud with silver lining. It was hard for her to wake him up, because everyone had their own reaction to being woken up and Valerie's was quite violent and wondered if that was the case with Louis. Trying to not make an effort, she made a swift turn in the empty parking lot, causing Louis pretty little head to hit the glass window, squeaking a quick 'oops' she put the vehicle in park.

"We're here!" She exclaimed fake excitingly. She went to grab a her carry on's while Louis did the same, soon a body guard came and led us to the open boarding area after all the check up was done. Louis thanked her for the drink and even took it on his plane. Meanwhile, Elle and Jake put Charlie to sleep and popped a movie to watch, Elle texted Val a good and safe trip and to keep them updated. Valerie agreed on the deal, and thanked them once again for taking care of her brother.

"Oh here's your first cheque, the first two tasks I guess." Louis handed a leaf of paper to Valerie. She tried to remember, what she did so far, driving him here wouldn't really count as a job as it was a last minute plan and cleaning his house the other day counted but for £300 did he really not know the work to pay ratio. Valerie quickly deposited her money using her banking app before she lost the airport wifi, she also made sure she sent her dad a text about transferring some money to his account.

The air hostess guided everyone to their seats, there was only ten seats but only eight were filled. Valerie finally got to meet every One Direction member, but when she met Harry he jumped a little, and reached for a hug.

"Heeeeuyyyy, I know you." he remembered. "How did you end up here?" Harry asked.

"Apparently, this is what happens when you're broke and crash into a celebrity's car." Val replied sarcastically.

"I guess you're lucky in that sense. You're going to have too much fun and I already know it." Harry comforted her with his words, he might have not realized that but Valerie was thankful.

The flight itself was full on board, everybody was minding their own business when Niall was bored out of his mind, picked up his guitar. Niall asked Louis if he could sing Valerie with them as a joke to welcome a new person in their crew, but Louis was fast asleep.

"We should give her a proper welcome don't ya think Harry?" He asked and Harry caught on.

"Well sometimes I go out by myself, and I look across the water.." Niall giggled after strumming the chords and singing the first line. Valerie face turned red and wished she introduced herself differently.

"WHY DON'T YOU COME ON OVER VALERIEEEEEE" They finished strong with Liam piping in and Zayn just woke up in time to catch the commotion.

"Thank you, I've never heard a more personal and heartfelt performance in my life." Valerie confessed and the boys just laughed and sat in their seats as their dinner was arriving. Zayn who went to use the washroom came back to see Niall has stolen his seat so he chose the one next to Valerie.

"Are you excited?" he asked. Valerie thought about this and said, "I definitely will miss my family, but for what I did I guess I had to pay for it, except this seems a bit more fun for something as crashing someone's car." Valerie expressed her true feelings.

"Hmmph," Zayn listened eating his dinner or what looked like rice and chicken. "Don't worry, you'll definitely have too much fun and I'll guarantee you that." Zayn promised.

"Who do you think if the most gullible or easy to prank on?" Valerie asked, when most of the boys were sleeping and her and Zayn decided to play get to know me more questions.

"Harry and maybe Niall and Liam depending on the case. Louis and I are more like the prankster ones." Zayn explained.

"Same." Valerie responded with a smile, knowing she already made a good friend. After two more questions Valerie was quite knackered.

"What do you say we continue this after a quick nap?" Valerie suggested.

"I was just going to say that, wow you sure do make up for Louis. This tour is going to be hella." Zayn said with a chuckle and tilted his chair back.

"definitely hella." Valerie replied and slipped into slumber.

Hours later, Valerie felt the plane go downward, but her body couldn't care less at the moment she just wanted her quiet sleep. Liam was the first one to wake up with Harry and Niall tailing him. The pilot said the time, date and weather and wished One Direction all the best with their promotions and tour and Harry offered to wake Louis up with Paul, so that meant Liam and Niall were on wake up duty with Zayn and Valerie.

"So how do we do this?" Niall asked. Liam just shrugged while caressing Zayn face softly and Niall just stood there wondering how to approach the sleeping girl. Zayn turned around trying to avoid that weird feeling on his face startled Liam up.

Niall took his guitar to sing with his guitar, "It' a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling..." Niall started.

"I'm gonna give you a chance to shut the fuck up" Valerie mumbled thinking it was Charlie and shot up realizing she just swore to her brother to find Niall with a mouth agape and guitar neck in one hand. Liam just chuckled and Valerie quickly apologized and grabbed her belonging and had a guilty look in her face.

"Hey Niall, looks like Valerie got's more Irish in her than you." Harry pulled his leg. Niall just gave a grimaced frown.