Suho

Suho is EXO-K's leader. According to the members, he is a kind and polite leader who likes to buy them delicious things to eat. He likes to resolve conflicts with peaceful conversations rather than incessant yelling. He is one of the main vocalists for EXO-K. Fans have noticed that while he sings, he likes to make "interesting" faces, which can bring forth a bunch of laughter.

EXO suho walking airport
Biography - Member Profile and Facts:
Stage Name: Suho
Real Name: Kim Jun Myeon
Nickname: Sunnouncer (Suho + Announcer), Esuhort (Suho + Escort), Leader, Jun Ma Hao
Position: Leader of EXO-K, Lead Vocalist
Born: May 22nd, 1991
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Personality: Exemplar, polite and considerate leader
Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (4 years older)
Height: 173cm or 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 65kg or 143lbs
Blood Type: AB
Education: Korea National University of Arts - Majoring in Acting
Super Power (Badge): Water
Habits: Clearing his throat while saying "ah!"
EXO Member Profile Suho

Favorites:
Favorite Foods: Sushi
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite Colors: Violet, Gold
Favorite Hobbies: Cycling, Acting, Imitating SHINee's Jonghyun, Playing golf
Favorite Music: Punk Rock
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Motto: "Know yourself"
Favorite place to go: The Han River
Favorite Fashion Style: Dandy Style
EXO Member Profile Suho 1

Celebrities:
Role Models: Super Junior, DBSK
Celebrities they're close with: SHINee's Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho. Super Junior's Leeteuk, Donghae, and Kyuhyun.
Suho Fun Facts:
He was discovered on the streets by a SM casting manager. He joined the SM Casting System in 2006.
He was introduced as an EXO member on February 15th, 2012.
His ideal girl is one with literary interests. She has long straight hair and enjoys reading. She should also have an energetic and playful personality.
He says that if he were to propose to his girlfriend, or ask someone out, it'd be at Myeongdong where it's super crowded. Then he'll shout very loudly, "I love you, please accept my feelings".1
One of his favorite romantic movies is "Love Actually" because of its beautiful OST and because of all of the different love stories.
His roommate is EXO-K maknae Sehun.
Fans and critics has dubbed him as the second Choi Siwon.
He made a cameo in TVXQ's music video for "HaHaHa Song", alongside Kai and Chanyeol.
He's good at making honey water.
Suho Eye smirk
He likes to solve problems with peaceful conversations.
He buys his fellow members delicious food to eat.
He likes to check in on each of his members to see how they're doing and if anything's bothering them.
When he was a trainee, he and SHINee's Minho traveled to China together for a month to learn Mandarin.
He says that he can't put Chanyeol and Baekhyun, nor Sehun and Tao in the same room together or else there will be too much noise and chaos.
He says that when he's sad, or when he's happy, the first people he shares his thoughts with are the other EXO members.
He says the most memorable thing about his career so far is EXO's very first fan meeting.
He says that out of all of the other EXO members, D.O has changed the most. He didn't speak much at the beginning, but eventually he became very mature and very open with the other EXO members.
EXO's Suho to help dub saving santa
He says that the most meaningful thing that an EXO member has done so far is Sehun treating the group out to steak.
Suho's wishes in 2014 came true. He wished that they would win a lot of the end-of-the-year awards as well as hold their own solo concerts.
He says out of all of the EXO members, he's the best at public speaking.
He says that if he wasn't an EXO member, he probably would've become a teacher.
He wants EXO to have their own musical genre. Where when people listen to a song, they can say "This is like an EXO song". or "This song feels extra-terrestrial".
He says at the airport, he walks as though he's walking a runway. He likes to says he walks while exerting force with his eyes.
He hates DSLR cameras because they can capture small details like pimples on his face.
He says that compliments make him work harder.
Baekhyun says that even if Suho suffers from a small/minor injury, he will scream like it's very painful.
Suho can't watch scary films/horror movies. He will say that he can, but he'll instead go online instead of watching them.
The most memorable gift he has received was an electric piano his parents gave to him for graduating high school. It helped him study music a lot and it showed him how thoughtful his parents are.
EXO Suho Yeouido
He says that his small lips are one of his weak points.
He says that one of the only times he wants to be taken care of is when he's sick.
He says that when he holds family meetings, none of the other members seem to be able to pay attention.
He says one of his most painful memories is when he first cried on public TV after EXO won their first win. It haunts him.
He says he has been practicing his awards speeches ever since he debuted.
He says that he worries about Sehun and Tao the most out of all of the members. If those members don't contact him after a little while, he'll get worried.
He said he wants to learn how to do BMX riding one day.
His favorite biking place is the Han River.
He says biking is a healthy way to relieve stress for him.
He has a very "fatherly" like sense of humor that we fans love, but the other EXO members find embarrassing.
Suho doesn't carry a lot of cash. His motto is that you only need one card.
When his members ask him to buy food, he'll non-chalantly give them his credit card.

Suho strives very hard to portray a manly image. Every now and then he'll tell interviewers or the other members that it's important to be manly and assertive.
He says that documentaries are his favorite types of movies. They resonate with him the most.
His favorite songs are from Maroon 5. He says they carry a lot of emotion.