Chanyeol

Chanyeol is one of the main rappers in EXO-K. He is known as the "Happy Virus" and with good reason. He is always cheerful and bright. He's doing crazy things at all moments, which you can see if you look at various fancams of him. He partner in crime is Baekhyun, and those two are always causing a ruckus. He is a huge fan of 2NE1's Dara, and when standing next to her, he was frozen in panic. While he may be a rapper at the moment, in the future, he will probably delve into acting as well.

Chanyeol Airport 1
Biography - Member Profile and Facts:
Stage Name: Chanyeol
Real Name: Park Chan Yeol
Nickname: Wealthy teeth, Happy virus, King of Derps
Position: Main rapper, Vocalist
Born: November 27th, 1992
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Personality: Bright, Positive, Romantic
Family: Father, Mother, older sister (3 years)
Height: 185cm or 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 70kg or 154lbs
Blood Type: A
Education: Hyundai Chungun High School
Super Power (Badge): Flame (Phoenix)
Habit: Following the rhythm of a song with his hands
EXO Member Profile Chanyeol

Favorites:
Favorite Foods: Galbi, Tonkatsu
Favorite Number: 21
Favorite Colors: Black
Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music, playing instruments (he can play a lot of instruments)
Favorite Music: Hip Hop, Rap
Favorite Movie: School of Rock
Favorite Motto: "Enjoy yourself"
Favorite place to go: Sinchon, Hongdae, Myeondong
Favorite Fashion Style: Street, Hip Hop

Celebrities:
Role Models: Jason Mraz, Eminem
Celebrities they're close with: DBSK's U-Know Yunho and Super Junior's Siwon
EXO Member Profile Chanyeol 1

Chanyeol Fun Facts:
At the age of 16, he was enrolled into a private acting school (future actor?)
In high school, he formed a temporary band.
He won second place in a televised modeling contest.
He joined SM Entertainment in 2008 through the SM Casting System
He made a cameo appearance in TVXQ's "HaHaHa Song" music video alongside Kai and Suho.
He also made an appearance in TaeTiSeo's Twinkle MV alongside Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun.
He made an appearance in Girls' Generation's Genie music video (Japanese version).
He was the last EXO member to be introduced. His debut appearance was on February 23rd, 2012.
He can play the guitar, drums, African drums, and bass.
He specializes in acting.
Chanyeol a midsummer night's growl part 2
He is roomies with Baekhyun (they make for a dynamic duo).
Baekhyun says that Chanyeol's breathing is too loud, and that he makes a loud sniffling noise before he falls asleep.
The first idol group that he liked was TVXQ.
His ideal girl is someone who is cute, smiles a lot, and is sincere. She has to be slim, like the same music as him, and share the same interests as him. He likes girls who are straightforward.
He wants to be in a relationship with someone who likes to cook. He fantasizes about cooking together with the person he loves.
He says that when he wants be in a relationship with a girl, he will greet her and gauge her reaction. Then he will talk to her about music and from then on get to know her more and more. He will then be bold by playing her favorite song and giving her a bouquet of flowers. He calls this romantic gesture, "Our love that became one because of music."
He is passionate about learning how to play new instruments.
He calls himself "Reversal Voice" because his baby face is contrasted by his deep, manly voice.
When you're next to him, you'll be laughing no matter what.
Chanyeol designed EXO's hexagon logo.
Chanyeol 2014 calendar
The members say that Chanyeol is the fastest one out of all of them.
When Chanyeol was young, he had a pet ferret. It was definitely an odd pet to have and people still poke fun at him for having one.
Chanyeol really loves animals of all kinds. One time when he was young, his mother found a nest of mice outside their home. He caught a baby mouse and asked her if he could take care of it. He hit him over the head because she said mice were pest.
He has a major crush on Sandara Park from 2NE1. He gets very, very nervous whenever he's around her. The other members tease him about it.
Chanyeol once broke him tooth while eating chicken. Ouch.
Chanyeol says that during debut, his expressions during variety shows were blank or overacted because he was nervous. He's proud now to say that his expressions are becoming more natural. He still believes he can improve though.
He says that he doesn't get angry easily, unless he loses something. Then he'll be angry while looking for it. After he finds it though, he'll be back to his cheerful, smiley self.
He is a huge fan of Kai's. He has stated over and over again how much he respects Kai. He said that if he were to be reincarnated into another EXO member, he would definitely pick Kai.
Chanyeol says his ideal movie/drama role would be of a kid that's really good at studying, playing sports, having fun, and just good at anything really.
Chanyeol loves composing music.
Chanyeol at Sky Festival 1
He hopes that one day, his own musical compositions will make it onto EXO's albums one day.
Chanyeol says that other ideal jobs for him would be being in a band, being a computer engineer, being an archaeologist, and being an astronomer.
He says that he is the best in EXO when it comes to enthusiasm.
He can't leave the house without his MP3 player.
He said that if he wasn't an EXO member, he would've been a composer.
He says that he would love to be close to Yunho from TVXQ because he's very charismatic.
He likes to practice playing the guitar with D.O.
He loves doing charity work. It doesn't seem like work or a job to him. It revitalizes him and makes him feel happy.
He loves finding bargains or discounts while shopping. That way he won't regret his purchases.
He says that he got his positive energy genes from his mother and his sentimental genes from his father.
He says that one of the best things about being an EXO member is being able to wake up without needing an alarm clock. His parents are proud of that too.
He says that the more you get to know him, the more mischievous he becomes.
He says the more excited he gets, the louder he becomes as well.
He says that if you're bored and you talk to him, wonderful things will happen.
He says he likes to nag people.
He says he won't pay when he goes out (haha), although we know that this isn't always true. In EXO's Showtime, he treated the members out to snacks.