Kai

Kai is the face of EXO-K and one of their best dancers. He was the first member of EXO-K to be introduced, and he is the most frequent member to make an appearance. He has an undying love for dance and is skilled in various genres of dance. He may portray himself as a sexy, blunt idol, but beneath the surface, he is a warm-hearted person who can be awkward when expressing his feelings (just check out various fancams of him).

EXO kai yeouido fansign
Biography - Member Profile and Facts:
Stage Name: Kai
Real Name: Kim Jong In
Nickname: Kkamjong, Dark Skin
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Face of the group
Born: January 14th, 1994
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Personality: Manly, noisy, child-like, warm-hearted, bossy, likes to play games, hard to express feelings
Family: Father, Mother, 2 older sisters (one 9 years older and another 5 years)2
Height: 182cm or 6 feet
Weight: 65kg or 143lbs
Blood Type: A
Education: Seoul Arts High School
Super Power (Badge): Teleportation
Habit: Biting his lips
EXO Member Profile Kai

Favorites:
Favorite Foods: Fried Chicken, Roast Duck
Favorite Number: 1
Favorite Colors: Black, Red, Sky Blue
Favorite Hobbies: Dancing, reading books, listening to music
Favorite Music: R&B, Hip Hop
Favorite Movie: Billy Elliot, Pirates of the Carribean
Favorite Motto: "I'd rather bend than break."4
Favorite place to go: SM's practice room, and SM's rooftop
Favorite Fashion Style: Dandy and neat style. He also wears shirts and T-shirts with characters on them. In the winter, he likes to wear lots of sweaters.
EXO Member Profile Kai 1

Celebrities:
Role Models: Michael Jackson
Celebrities they're close with: SHINee's Taemin.
Kai Fun Facts:
He was cast into SM Entertainment after winning the company's Youth Best Contest in 2007.
He shares a room with D.O.
He's good at all types of games.
Kai has the shortest temper out of all of the members.
He had a cameo in TVXQ's "HaHaHa Song" MV with Suho and Chanyeol.
He made a cameo in Taetiseo's Twinkle MV with Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
He appeared in 13 EXO teasers before the group finally debuted.
He performed at SBS's Gayo Daejun event with EXO-M's Lu Han, Chen, and Tao on December 29th, 2011.
His ideal type is Han Yeseul. He likes a girl who is gentle and affectionate.
He also likes girls who are passionate about their work.
He wouldn't take the initiative to approach a girl, but he'll slowly try to get to know her.
Kai dancing
His dance specialties include Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Popping and Locking.
He says that even after 10 years of knowing how to dance ballet, he still have difficulty with it.
He was introduced as an EXO member on December 23rd, 2011.
He says that he wants to treat others well, but he's awkward when it comes to expressing his feelings.
He says that some people consider him blunt and chic, while others consider him to be cute like a puppy.
Kai likes tapping people's shoulders.
Kai would love to film a biographical movie about himself from when he was first a newbie and how he is now one of the top idols in South Korea.
When EXO is on break, Kai likes to go biking, read a book, listen to music, dance go online, and surf YouTube videos.
Kai kiss
He says that he really loves playing football (soccer in America), even though he's not as talented as Xiumin or Luhan in the sport.
He says that one of his dreams is to go to the Chelsea FC arena at Stamford Bridge to have Fernando Torres train him in playing football personally.
His favorite food is Roast Duck (and of course Fried Chicken).
He likes listening to music from The Weeknd, Asap, Rocky, and Maxwell.
He says that out of all of the EXO members, he is the best at memorizing football players' names.
He says that the only things he needs when he leaves the house is his phone and his wallet.
He says that if he wasn't in EXO, he probably would've been a ballet dancer.
He sometimes wonders what would have happened if he kept on learning ballet.
Kai smile 2
He says that if he were to be an animal, he'd be a jaguar because of his dark skin. Also because Jaguars are usually slow and calm, but can do a 180 change and become super fast and diligent. This is similar to him where he can be calm and relaxed, but when he focuses he can go all out.
Kai says that one of his favorite memories while being in EXO is when they volunteered at the Red Cross. There they cleaned and played with the kids who had disabilities. He wants to keep on doing charity work in the future.
He says that he loves his body and can't find any fault in it. It's good that he's thankful for his skin even if others poke fun at him for it.
He says that if someone were to confess their love to him, he would want it to be a sincere and heartfelt confession.
He doesn't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping.
The only time you can disturb him while he's sleeping is if fried chicken has been delivered to the dorm.
He says that one you get to know him, he's very easy to understand.
Kai teddy bear 3
He says that deep down, he's very innocent.
He says that as long as people love him, he'll return that love with double the amount.
The members say that underneath his clothes, Kai actually has milky white skin.
He would love to visit Hawaii during the summer.
He says one of the most painful memories he has is when he teared his pants while dancing for an EXO teaser.
Kai doesn't like drinking coffee.
He also doesn't really like drinking alcohol. He'll only drink at a social gathering.
He really likes action movies.
He also really likes to read books. He says that when hew as young, he would have to switch schools a lot. Because he's shy with strangers, he ended up spending most of his time at libraries reading books.
He plans his airport fashion a day in advance, not necessarily because he cares about how he looks, but because the day he has to leave, he won't have time to pick out an outfit.