Chapter 11 - Girlfriend

Hello guys! Here's a touching poem made by XoxRacheyChiqaxoX for the Heartless Heartbreaker. Oh, you have to read it! It just describes how Thea feels... Thank you XoxRacheyChiqaxoX for this piece... http://my.w.tt/UiNb/tVUlqI0iNG
----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ CHAPTER 11 - GIRLFRIEND ~~~

The thought of the forthcoming acquaintance party just completely bugged my brains. I had to attend with an escort and the only person in my mind to be with me was Nigel. Of course, who else would? However, I had just one big problem to resolve and that was how to ask him about it.

Would he go with me if I'd ask him to? Thinking about how cold he was towards me, and even colder after I stole him a kiss, I didn't think he would accept my idea of accompanying me to the party! What was with acquaintance parties in universities anyway? Why did I have to suffer getting myself a date?

The party would be on Friday night; tonight was Tuesday. If I wouldn't ask him now, I would have much trouble asking him tomorrow night or even on Thursday night... Oh, what should I have to do? The earlier I would tell him about this, the earlier I would solve the problem.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I saw Kara's name on the screen.

"Yeah, what's up, Kara?" I answered as I lay with my front body on my bed.

"I'm just checking on my dresses in my closet 'cause I'm actually kind of freaking worried on what to wear on Friday night and..." she paused. She sounded really fretting.

"And..." I encouraged her to continue.

"I feel I need a new one. You know, this is a college party, and remember that cute guy in Math 101?" Her wailing voice almost irritated my eardrum.

"Yeah, what about that cute guy in Math---"

"He asked me to be his date on Friday night!" Kara cut me in.

I giggled hearing her about it, "Oh, my God, he's your crush." I remembered about her telling me last week that she got attracted to one of our guy classmates in Math 101.

"He definitely is! Uhm, Thea, I can't wait..." her voice sounded dreamy.

"I'm so happy for you," I said sincerely, but I could not help the sound of envy to come out from my mouth. She immediately figured it out.

"Hey, you sound like you're in dilemma. What's wrong?"

I turned around my body so my back was resting on the bed now. "I have a very big problem telling this to Nigel."

"You mean, until now, you haven't told him about the party?"

I breathed hard feeling the heaviness in my chest. "You don't know how much he hates accompanying me!" I stated thinking about why he stopped driving me to school.

There was silence in the other line.

Then, Kara, finally blurted, "If he won't go with you, then I'll set a blind date for you. It'd be more fun and exciting than relying too much on your apathetic fiancé!"

"Oh, Kara, you don't know what you're saying..." I contradicted. "No, I would never do such thing!"

"Just tell him what you want to happen in the party, girl. Don't hesitate to tell him. If he won't go, I'm pretty sure you can go without him. There's no need for you to fret on this. Go get some life of your own!"

I didn't think I could ever attend the party without Nigel. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

"Okay, I'll try my best to ask him tonight," I said, still in doubt if I could actually do it.