2)Scattered in time

~Third person ~ 

Without meaning too, (Y/N) started breathing rapidly. The adrenaline kicking back in as she started to panic, not only for herself but for the small girl, who was now clinging to her baggie hoodie sleeve. The small girl tugged on the teens sleeve, snapping her back to reality. Slowly as to not make the Amy panic, (Y/n) kneed in front of her with a gentle smile.

"Listen kid, these woods are not a good place to play in. We both have to leave okay? So lets play a game, let's play tag yeah?" She asked sweetly, hiding the fear in her voice. Amy noticed her fear, but nodded, she trusted the older girl. After all (Y/n) was older so she knew better.

(Y/n) chuckled, trying hard to ease herself, but she heard another twig snap making her body tense harder than before.

"Okay, I'm it. Run!" She told the small girl, before she started running after her. She kept a steady pace but stayed behind her too keep the illusion of the game.

Soon enough the two girls could see the street, a large amount of relief washed over the teen while the smaller girl just giggled at the fact that she hadn't been caught yet. Because of how close to the street the girl had gotten, (Y/n) slowed down trying to catch her breath.

She stopped for a second, glancing back happy to see that they were safe. Then she heard a twig break behind her, her head snapped to where the street should be, only to find herself and the small girl back in the center of the woods. The teen froze, had she imagined running? No her chest was burning to much for that to be the case. But then.. What the hell was happening? She questioned.

Now she was really scared, to the point where she was trembling. Amy looked up at her with a worried face.

"Are you okay miss?" Amy asked in a innocent voice, like if she hadn't noticed the fact that they just appeared in the center of the woods in the blink of an eye. Still trying to understand what was happening, (Y/n) zoned out until she felt a tug on her shirt, when she looked down she noticed the small girl was almost in tears at something she was looking at. Something behind her.

In a second, (y/n) started running. She picked Amy up, running as much as she could without looking back. Only couple of feet from where they had started, (Y/n) fell down. She managed to land on her knees without hurting the small girl.

Amy had tears streaming down her face at this point, while (y/n) struggled against the tentacle that had wrapped around her legs and were pulling her closer. However another tentacle started moving towards Amy when (y/n) finally screamed.

"No! No! Stop! Don't touch her! Take me! Take me but leave her alone! Let her live her life and just take me. I-I'll do whatever you want!" She cried, looking up to the tall creature in the suit. The creature leaned down now face to face with (Y/n).

"Are you sure about that child? There's no going back after this." a voice ringed in her head,

"I-I'm sure! Let her go home and live her life, take me." She replied, finishing her sentence firmly even though she was trembling and more than ready to cry. The creature stared at her for a minute before nodding slowly and retracting his tentacle from Amy, but he didn't let go of (Y/n) legs. Before a minute went by, (Y/n)'s vision turned hazy then black.

A couple hours after the sun went down, (Y/n) slowly started waking up, a pounding headache making her wake up faster. As soon as she sat up, she held her head in her hands.

"Ah.. what the fuck happened?" she asked herself. Before anything else happened, she realized that she's was in a room, on a bed. But this wasn't her bed, nor was this her room. While she looked around, she started to remember what had happened. She let out a displeased sigh, blinking into her hands when she noticed her wrist.

(Y/n)'s left wrist had, what looked like a tattoo. It was a circle, that had an × Over and through it. However, what really caught (Y/n)'s attention, is that it seemed smokey. As if dark smoke was what created the mark.

'At least it did doesn't hurt.' She though, running a finger over it, slightly fascinated with the detail.

A soft knock made the teen look up to the door, across the room. Standing there, was the one and only, Slender-man. Even without a face, he seemed concerned of the teenager.

"Are you okay child?" He asked in her head, she just nodded in response.

"I'm glad. Well, (Y/n) you're my proxy now. You should get some sleep tomorrow you shall meet everyone else." He said before leaving the room with a soft click of a closing door.

The teen sighed and laid back in bed, closing her eyes and jumping into a light sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 845 words

update on 1/25/19