4) Wrapped up in a lie

~Third person~

After a couple of hours of playing outside, (Y/n) and the rest had gotten pretty tired. However they were having so much fun that they ignored how tired they felt. Since they were in a tie at the moment, they refused to stop until one pair of them got one more point. Loud giggles came from all four of them, if they had been at a park anyone would have thought they were normal kids from the town.

At some point, the four had gained a crowd of creepy-pasta. Some where cheering for Pinkamena and BEN while others cheered for (Y/n) and Sally. They were all out of breath, but ready to take each other down. Once (Y/n) caught her breath, she sprint to BEN who had the ball. He smirked and started kicking the ball around to Pinkamena, only for Sally to grab it and pass it to (Y/n). When she got it, she kicked it hard enough for it to score. Everyone yelled/cheered loudly, while Sally tackled the teen happily.

"WE WOOOOON!" Sally yelled happily, her arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s neck, holding her tightly. The newest proxy smiled and nodded.

"We did!" She cheered, twirling the smaller girl around before letting her down. Once the excitement started to wear off, (Y/n) finally noticed the crowed of pastas that had been watching with a smile. Although she recognized most of the crowd, there was nine that she didn't know yet. However two of them waved at her with large grins, (Y/n) just waved in confusion.

"Everyone inside, its lunch time." Slender-man called out, everyone quickly ran to the door. But Sally tugged on (Y/n)'s shirt before holding her arms up, her eyes now half closed as she seemed to be falling asleep. With a smile, the older girl picked her up and carried her inside.

"Aw look at the newbie being a mama to Sally~" one of the new girls teased, making blood rush to (Y/n)'s cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked with a small, confused, frown. The girl chuckled before waving her hand, as if dismissing her apology.

"Right, I'm Zero. On that side of the table, its Puppeteer, Bloody Painter, Killing Kate, Nina the killer, Judge Angel, Grinny, and Smile." She explained, pointing at everyone as she named them. Some smiled at her, others waved and others just tired to scare her while staring her down. However she say that one is missing.

"Grinny you should already know, as he was the cat with Sally when she went for you this morning." Clockwork started, "Him and Smile can change shapes. Grinny the cat, and Smile dog." She told (Y/n) with a soft smile.

"That's cool!" she replied with a low voice. She noticed how Sally's breathing had slowed down, she had fallen asleep. The 17 year old chuckled softly, turning out of the kitchen and moving upstairs to the girls room. If all the doors didn't have name tags, (y/n) would have been lost. Then again, only Sally had a bright pink and glittery door.

Once she entered, (y/n) put the eight year old down on her bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Have a nice nap sweetie." She whispered, walking out of Sally's room. Quietly she walked back to the kitchen, sitting between L.J and Clocky. Both the pasta wrapped their arms around you shoulders with a grin.

"So?! How are you enjoying this life?!" L.J asked with a bit of laughter between his words. Clocky pulled you towards her with a grin.

"Obviously she's loving it, shes better than half the guys in this house already!" Clocky joked, laughing and letting go of (y/n). The teen chuckled and shook her head no.

"I'm not... Everyone here, even Sally could beat me in a fight. Sure Sally and I beat BEN and Pinkamena in soccer but BEN could probably beat me in a video game in seconds." (Y/n) argued with a soft chuckle. Suddenly she could smell the food from the kitchen making her stomach growl and her mouth to water.

Slender started setting food on the table for everyone, most where different foods, from pizza to kidneys and candy. When he got to you, he placed a bowl of noodle in front of you. Your eyes widen and you quickly grabbed the chopsticks to grab as many noodles as her hand/chopsticks could handle. She stuffed a ball of noodles the size of Sally's fist into her mouth and closed her eyes, a small moan made her chest vibrate as she realized how good the noodles tasted.

She mentally chuckled, just now noticing how hungry she had been. When she swallowed the huge bite she looked up only to find some boys and even some girls, with a small blush on their cheeks, staring at her. She looks around confused, but also, noticing one more person in the room.

"Uh... Is there something on my face?" She asked quietly, her cheeks flushed in red from embarrassment. Zero laughed softly and shook her head, snapping most of the pasta's out of their trance.

"Y-you... Moaned." Clockwork said quietly, her cheeks a deep red that almost put (Y/n)'s blush in second place. Almost. However, the teen was used to this and she just smiled softly.

"Well yeah... The food is amazing." She chuckled, ready to take another bite when Slender cleared his throat.

'(Y/n) this is my daughter, Raven.' He explained in her head. She smiled and waved at the new girl. The girl, although she had no face, seemed to have smiled back. Her face was just like Slenderman's only she had long black hair, was two or so feet shorter than her dad and she wore a red crop top with black shorts. She had a nice body, that was for sure, but she also had a long scar on her right hip. Who ever was strong enough or dumb enough to attack Slendermans daughter must be six feet under by now.

Once everyone, including Slender and his daughter, sat down they started to eat. (Y/n) munching on her food like it was the first time she had eaten in days. Everyone chuckled when she asked if there was more, which Slender replied by serving her another bowl.

When she had finished half of it, she heard a yawn and small voice next to her. When she looked over she smiled, seeing Sally there, rubbing her eyes to get rid of her sleepiness.

"Miss (Y/n), can I sit with you?" She asked in an adorable sleepy voice which made the whole table melt. (Y/n) happily agreed, picking the girl up and sitting her on her lap.
Slender served Sally a plate of chicken nuggets and mash potatoes, still half asleep and leaning against (y/n), she ate slowly then rested her head on the teens shoulders.

After a small while, (Y/n) carried Sally back to bed. She was kinda concerned, since Sally wasn't young enough to be needing so much sleep. Plus she seemed kinda red.

When (Y/n) checked the temperature of the child she gasped softly. Careful to not wake her up, she walked out to her room. She ran to Slenders office, knocking softly until it opened.

"Hey... Can... Proxys get... Sick?" She asked slowly. After all, if they have lived for years and years and years... How can one be sick?!

-------------------------------
Word count: 1264

So I updated the first A/n! Just some general info but everyone should check it out! It has some new things!

Tell me what you think if this chapter and how you would like the story to go. I know I haven't done much with Slender girl but because I want to make this book slow burn. Its better that way to me at least.