3) Maidens and kingdoms

~~ In the morning third Person POV~~

As the sun rose from the east (Y/N) rubbed her eyes from any dust the sandman may have left behind. With a good long sigh and a stretch, she slowly got up and out of bed, her new mark itching. Standing near her bed, she stared at her wrist. She was still processing the one-eighty turn her life had taken less than 24 hours ago. A creak from the floorboards, which she was standing on, snapped her out of her thoughts and into reality. She looked up to find a small table with food and clothes neatly folded, as well as a note on top.

'Child, we have gone out for more... grocery. Here are some off your clothes I sent Jane for them and breakfast. the bathroom is the white and grey door on the left of the room. I will introduce you to everyone once we return. You are alone but i will know if you try to leave. ~ Slender-man'

(Y/N) sighed, spinning on the chair she looked around while eating her pancakes and fruits. once she finished she grabbed the clothes and phone, getting into the bathroom she put on music and started singing softly as she started showering. There was internet in the maner, however she didn't have the password, nor did she want to ask about it in fear of losing her phone. Other than the locked internet, (Y/n) didn't have any type of signal.

After a couple of songs she walked out of the bathroom with her new clothes and a small smile

After a couple of songs she walked out of the bathroom with her new clothes and a small smile. She had her hair tied up, she sat on the bed then sighed. She started reading a book she had found on a small shelf near a window. Half way through the third chapter, she heard a small knock on the door. Snapping out of her daze, she walked up to the door and slowly opened the door. She found a little girl with a red, grinning cat on her head.

"Uh... Hello?" (Y/n) asked softy, giving the small girl a confused look. The small girl giggled and wave happily, unfazed by the fact that there was a stranger in front of her.

"Hi miss! Dad is calling you. It's good that you're changed, means we can go!" She said, giggling again before grabbing her hand and dragging her out of her room, towards the downstairs. To say the truth the only person in this house that (Y/n) knows is Slenderman from the stories around the city, as well as from the meeting in the woods.

~First Person P.O.V~

Once at (what I'm pretty sure is the biggest kitchen with the biggest table ever) I saw Slenderman with what I believe are his other proxies. The little girl let go of my hand and ran to Slenderman, he picked her up and hugged her before turning to me.

"Hello Child, it's good to see you up and well, most of the creepypastas are out so I can only present you to this for now, So From left to right on the table are, Ticci-Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Jane the killer, Clockwork, Pinkamena, Ben Drowned, Eyeless-Jack E.J for short, Jeff the Killer, Laughing Jack L.J for short , and this little girl is Sally." As he said everyone's name the wave with a small smile or laugh on their faces.

"Everyone this is (Y/N), she the new proxy so you need to be nice and help her train." He said sternly, a fatherly tone hitting my ears. "Now go wash up it's almost lunch time."

In seconds everyone but Sally, Pinkamena and Ben ran up the stairs to wash up. Sally, Pinkamena and Ben walked to me.

"Hey Miss can I call you Bestie?! Ca-can we be besties?!" Sally asked me super excited.

"Of course we can." I chuckled softly, picking her up in a hug before putting her down. That's when I noticed Pinkamena was changing into her human form, but she no longer had on any clothes. I felt all the blood and heat rush to my face, quickly I looked away from her and took off my flannel. I held it out for her, I was a good few inches taller than her and my flannels/jackets tend to be much bigger than I need them, so the flannel went down to her mid thigh. I hear her giggle softly as I kept my eyes to the side or floor, try to still not look.

"Thank you and I'm sorry, I wanted to properly introduce myself but I forgot what happened when I changed form. Although I surely like you more than most of the guys now. Some would have been total perverts and looked." She smiled brightly, I was still blushing so all I was able to do was nodded thinking about puppy and other cute things to get my mind off her transformation.

"I-Its fine. How about we go outside and hangout while the food gets ready?" I asked softly still blushing.

"That sounds good, we can play something 2 on 2. or ask the others to join." BEN said with a small shrug.

"Well let go!"And with that we went outside, where BEN got a soccer ball.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I added Pinkamena like a couple of people asked. If you haven't read the A/N in the beginning I suggest doing so. It will help understand random things keep an eye on the A/N because I'll probably update that constantly so I don't have to add more A/N chapters.