Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Mali's pov

"melody COME ON" i screamed once again gosh she is sooo lazy

me, melody, Ziva and Izzy were all going on a vacation seeing it is Spring break, hell yah. But right now i am almost ready at 5:30 in the damn morning trying to get Melodys lazy ass off...but i have to say shes got a very cute ass.

Dammit mind shut up

but its soo true

"MELODY I WILL LEAVE YOU" I screamed at her once again and i heard her faintly mummble but i couldnt make out the words i slightly giggled and walked to the bedroom.

Once i walked through the door i saw melody sprawled all across the bed...damn she is sooo freaking cute too bad i have to end this image. I ran as fast as i could and jumped on the bed on her earning a loud groan from her.

"wake... *jump* ...up... *jump*...sleepy...*jump*...head" i felt her shove me off of her and onto the side and she was on top of me while i was laughing

"mali you are such a ....."

you know i should probably be listening to what shes saying but all i can think about how cute she looks and how kissable those soft pink lips of hers look...hmmm maybe just one.... no must get ready

"baby are you listening to me"

"huh what yes babi of course i ... ok no" she gave me that look

"im sorry im sorry ugh come on we need well you need to get ready" i heard her moan in annoyance but she actually was getting up for once

"oh dont grip babi it will all be worth it plus we can cuddle in the car and sleep while Izzy drives us there too Virginia" she smiled and quickly got dressed

I was wearing my short shorts that have the front zipper on it that goes all the way down heehee Melody loves them,,,,wonder why. I smiled to myself. I wore a raindow paint splater bathing suit the onew where theres a big long piece of material that covers your stomach yah one of those with a purple crop top shirt on with some flip flops on. I pulled my long hair up into a big messy bun and put my glasses on and i was ready to go.

Our suit cases were already in Izzy's car from yesterday that all we had to do today was change and wait for them to get here which is any minute now.

I was about to bang on the bathroom door and tell melody to hurry up but she came out and i smiled damn she beautiful and i cant believe shes all mine.

She wore short, really short faded blue shorts with a black bikini top that had rainbow stars all over it. it was soo cute and it looked wonderfull on her, well everything looks wonderful on her. She was also wearing her flip flops and had her hair pulled up in a long braid.

"should i wear a shirt or not"

i thought in my head

"you should probably put on a shirt babi doll we will prob go into some store and i dont want you gettin in trouble" she nodded her head and grabbed a white crop top similar to mind and we headed down to the living room after turning out all the lights. My dad wasnt home he went to work already so we were responsible for locking the house and turning off the lights and such.

we got downstairs right on time because just as we got downstairs Izzy and Ziva pulled up and came inside.

Izzy was wearing a bathing suit like mine but it was hot pink with hello kitty on it i smiled, she is obsessed with hello kitty, but its all good hello kitty is cool. she had that on and some jean shorts on with a white tank top on. she had her hair half pulled up with with her glasses and flipflops on.

Ziva was wearing a purple with gold stars bikini on with a short sun dress on, glasses and flip flops. she was the only one who had her hair completly down but it looked all wavy and pretty like it always does i prefer it down anyways.

wait what am i saying no shut up mind nooooo. You have a girlfriend now finally a good one who loves you for you and isnt going to break your heart.

*but you know you still love her*

shut up no i do not i only still like her, no what am i saying

*your saying it because its true im your mind i cant tell you lies*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"i screamed and everyone looked at me like what the hell

i just shook my head

"lets go"

we all piled up into Izzy's jeep and we headed off

Dammit what the hell is wrong with me i havent had thoughts like that in a long time i mean serioulsly. I need to not think about that anymore shes not good for me AT ALL.

I looked over at melody who was looking soo tired aww shes such a cutie pie...hmm im gonna have to call her that sometime. i smiled.

"babi doll come here and cuddle with me" she smiled and did so

"now sleep we have a long drive ahead of us" and as she was sleeping cuddle up against me all i could think about was Ziva, and why i was thinking those thoughts again. But sometime through all of my thinking i dosed off.

-authors note-

ok i know its not much at all but im sorry i have an amazing person in my life who i am always tlaking to so i never have time for ya'll but have no fear i am trying to upload as much as i can so yah sorry that it really isnt much but its more than you had alteast right XD its better than nothing like i said i will try to upload some more alright well XD peace XD