Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ziva's Pov

      I just sat there crying my eyes out as Mali left me there after screaming at me. I hate Melody she ruined everything i may be with Dezi but my heart belongs to Mali but that bitch Melody ruined everything.

      I saw Izzy walk in and she saw me crying and i cryed telling her what just happened. That was the whole reason for this trip so i could get close to Mali again and so that i could win her back. But she wanterd to bring Melody with her. I didnt bring Dezi, not like she would have been able to come any way but thats not the point.

      Izzy went to go talk to Mali leaving me alone, maybe theres still a chance i just got to get rid of Melody somehow. But then i got a call from my girlfrined.

"hey baby" she said

"hey" i stopped calling her baby when i realized i still wanted Mali, my love.

"... Baby ... are you ok?" no im not but i cant tell her that.

"im fine" i said in the calmest voice i could.

" why are you lying to me uve been crying i can hear it in your voice baby" she said and i felt bad but i dont love her

"im fine" i said again with more force

"fine Ziva, fine whatever why do i even ask u dont want to even be with me anymore i can tell so stop with the act ... do you wanna be with me?" i heard the tears form in her voice, no please dont do this ... please you wont like it.

" do you want the truth?" all she did was nodd her head

"no .... i dont" i didnt look at her when i said it but once i did i heard her catch her breath and she started to cry hard and loud an instantly i regreted what i said, it just broke my heart.

"fine ... ill leave then ..." she stood up and went to leave and i couldnt handle this. i grabbed her arm and made her sit back down.

"what? you dont wanna be with me anymore so why should i stay??" she questioned.

"beacuse my reasons are stupid and i do love you i really really do but i still love Mali..." SHe sat back down and looked at me.

"well its either be or mali ... Mali is obviously over you why cant you respect that shes inlove and is very happy with Melody ... why cant you just be happy with me" she stood up again and looked at me

"choose now Ziva or you will lose me forever ..." i just looked at her and i didnt say a word. I didnt know what to say honestly i really didnt.

"fine i see how it is ... bye Ziva"

And i just let her walk out the door. I may be stupid but she deserves to be happy wiht someonw who will actually love her completly and fully and i know im not doing that because im inlove with someone else

5 years later .....

"Mali come one or where going to be late"

"I dont see why youre making me go to that damn reunion thing its so stupid its not like i wanna see any of them anyway."

"that doesnt matter baby you still gotta go you never know some of your old friends might have changed."

"who? Ziva? doubtful, i havent talked to her since that trip ive never heard or spoken a word to her since and id rather not  speak to her ever again. i thought we were good but obviously we werent"

"I know Mali but just try for me?"

" alright but if she starts shit we will leave."

" alright baby" she sighed but continued to get dressed. She was whereing a nice dress and some black flats, with her hair all natural and wavy looking so sweet and beautiful as always with barely any makeup on. While me on the otherside i was just whereing a cute pair of skinny jeans with a black lace shirt and black heels.

"you look soo beautiful Melody" i said as i pulled her in close. I kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"as do you Mali" she smiled so big, which made me smile just as much.

"Alright lets get this over with" i said and we left to go to the highschool.

      The school gym was filled with music and flashing lights and many people who i graduated with but i didnt remember  half of them. I looked at Melody and she just gave me the look that told me to get over it so i did, and we went inside and i immediatly took us to a table. We werent there for more than 5 minutes and already i saw Ziva.

      When i saw her i noticed she was different. She had walked in with some slutty ass girl who was all up on her like they were alone in a bedroom. But there i see my ex best friend grinding on some chick that was so not like her but whatever obviously she changed. Then she saw me, when her eyes layed on me i knew somthing was up she looked at me like she wanted me so bad i knew she stil loved me just with that one look.

      She looked at her "friend" and said somthing and started to walk towards me and melody. I dont think she knew that melody was with me until she walked alittle closer because once she was alittle closer  to me her smile turned into a slight frown but she kept walking.

"hey Mali" she smiled really wide and looked at Melody, "hey" she said to her but looked at me smiling widely.

"hi" was all i said to her holding Melodys hand and Ziva noticed.

"Ziva whos your friend?" Melody said as i saw her "friend walking towards us.

"oh um this is um LInda my girlfriend" she didnt look happy about me knowing it was her girlfriend but i smiled.

" Hi im Mali nice to meet you" i shook her hand and she smiled 

" Nice to meet you too im linda"

"Linda baby i thought i told you id be right back?" Ziva was obviously pissed off

"Im sorry baby but i was so lonely i wanted to meet your friends" she wrapped her arm around around Ziva and ziva obviously looked like all she wanted was for this Linda chick to just go away and i just laughed to myself.

"LInda can i talk to you"

"Sure baby"

Then Ziva pulled her off to the side and started talking to her.

I looked at melody whoo looked like she was about ready to laugh her ass off.

I looked over at Ziva but they were gone, both of them walking off holding hands kissing obviously leaving for awhile.

"Melody you know i love you right?"

"Of course i do Mali i love you too so much"

" good because your going to be stuck with me for the rest of your god damn life" i smiled at her and i kissed her with as much passion as i could .

The End

Authors Note

Im sorry this is the end but this story was going no where i lost this story ive been having so much issues right now its horrible and i havent had anytime to write or do anythin but im sorry and i know this is a crudy horrible chapter and ending. But yeah here it is .... Peace

Finding love is harder than i thought (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara