Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Malis Pov

     We arrived at Virginia pretty late but managed to get there in one piece i barely slept at all but my sweet melody was curled up in my arms fast asleep. I love her so much, shes beautiful funny sweet and she would never try to hurt me she perfect for me. Thats why i know im gonna have to tell her about my past i knew i couldnt keep it a secret long she loves me and i love her we trust each other with everything so, ill tell her tonight.

      Melody was still asleep when we arrived at the hotel so i carried her up to our room earning glares from zivas direction when she thought i didnt notice. What the hell is her problem?? She has been like this the entire ride here what was her problem i mean seriously, im over her she should be over me does she not like Melody or what? What is there not to like about Melody everyone likes her shes a very easy going person and is very easy to get along with. So why does Ziva not like her im gonna have to ask her because Melody as been nothing but nice to Ziva.

      I layed Melody down on out bed and went to Ziva's room.

"what the hell is your problem Ziva??" i asked her

She looked at me like i was crazy, "what do you mean?"

"ugh dont act like you dont know whats with the glares, and such towards melody? She hasnt done anything to you she has been nice to you and everything what the HELL is your problem with her?!?" I screamed

She looked at me bewildered and then screamed, "BECAUSE YOURE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME NOT HER!!" once she said that she couldnt believe she actually did and started to cry.

My eyes grew wide, "im supposed to love YOU??? No you lost that chance the minute u kissed that girl, the minute you hurt me the minute you betrayed me you losed every fucking right to love me and i dont feel sorry about it i LOVE Melody she is somuch better for me than you ever will be she doesnt try to hurt me she listens to me and cares about me. Why cant you just accept that?" i was furious how could she do this to me!

"i dont give a shit about that Melody girl i was here first i held you first i kissed you first i loved you FIRST!"

"It does NOT matter if you were here first what matters is that she Loves me and thats all that you should care about She loves me thats all that matters she never trys to hurt me. What kind of best friend are you to tell me who i can and cant love!" By now i was crying my eyes out i loved Melody with all my heart and sould and Ziva, oh Ziva who is or was my best friend is treating me like shit trying to run my life. Im sorry to break this to you Ziva but my life does not revolve around you!

"you hardly do anything with me anymore Mali you are always with her kissing her talking to her never just me and you." she said quietly while crying.

"Because when im just with you im not happy im more miserable than anything you blow me off and hurt me but you pretend you dont do it when you do the only time im ever happy is with Melody and im sorry but, no actually im not sorry, Melody is not going anywhere she is always going to be in my life"

She started crying even more, " But you loved me you cant just throw what we had out the window for some girl you just met, can you?"

I just looked at her for a second trying not to scream," Melody. Is. Not. Just. Some. Girl. And what we had was nothing compared to what me and Melody have." i said firmly

"So you choose her over me is that right?"

"If it came to choosing then yes, yes i would choose Melody over you." I said crossing my arms already fed up ready to lose it.

"I see how it is then" then she ran off to wherever Izzy was, of course. I rolled my eyes and went to mine and Melodies room.

I creeked the door open slightly and saw Melody sitting up on the bed crying, I ran over to her.

"Melody, Melody whats wrong Babi??" i said wrapping my arms around her body.

"I, I didnt mean to make you, you and Ziva fight i know it was, i know it was my fault" then she started to cry.

"Shhhhh Melody dont cry please dont cry its not your fault at all i would and will do it again if i have to because i love you and you know that." she sobbed against my chest. Damn i wish she never heard out fight i dont like it when shes crying. I wanted to cry because i hate, hate it when shes crying i felt my heart jump and i felt the hot tears prick my eyes. No not now i need to be strong fro her but, its kinda late, the tears came spilling out.

"Mali i didnt mean to make you cry" she said as she looked up at me and saw me crying. Dammit im making everything worse.

"Melody shhhh its ok shhh please" i held her tightly and rocked her slightly.

After about and hour or so i heard Melody slightly snore, the cutest snore ive ever heard and i smiled to myself and lightly layed her back on the bed and i stood up to go to the bathroom until i heard a knock on the door.

i opened the door and saw Izzy looking pissed.

"hello?"

"whyed you do that to Ziva do you know how much she actually loved you?"

"do any of you care!! I LOVE MELODY not Ziva im sorry but get over it good bye" and i slamed the door in her face.

And then i layed back down with melody holding her close.

Tomorrow im sorry but i am leaving with Melody im not staying longer than i have to.

Damn.

This was supposed to be fun. But instead we havent even been here for a day and we have already cryed countless times and im ready to go home with my babi.

-Authors Note-

yeah ok well this is not very long andim sorry about that but i hope you like what i got for now x) XD peace XD