Sexy As Sin and The Darkness Within

• इन्हें समर्पित: kuuipo13

It was hot.

It was ridiculously hot.

Had Lily forgotten to close the curtains when they got home, again?

What time had they gotten home?

How had they gotten home?

Jessica groaned and covered her head with a pillow. She had a splitting headache and the sun beating against her was so not happening.

Why, oh why, did she have to go and drink so much? Jess couldn't even remember how much she drank.

Heck, she couldn't remember anything after Lily pulled out the girlfriend card.

Kicking the covers off her legs, Jess felt slightly better. Until of course, she realized that her legs were a little too cool. Pushing the pillow off her face, her eyes traveled down her body.

Her barely dressed body. Why was she only wearing some guys shirt?

Scrabbling off the bed, Jess took in her surroundings. She definitely was not in Lily's room and her best friend was no where to be found.

Shit.

She was in someone's studio apartment. The bed she had just climbed out of was small, twin sized probably. There was a little kitchenette to her left, a door in front of her and another door on her right. There was absolutely nothing in the room that gave any indication as to who it belonged to.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." She whispered franticly. Her eyes scanning every surface for her clothing.

Just then the door across from her opened. Hunter - of all people - stepped out, towel drying his hair. She was about to rip him a new one when her eyes took in his still damp body. Her fear and anger of waking up in an unfamiliar place and finding out it was because of him, died a quick death once she saw his chest.

"Oh, my god." She whispered, her eyes traveling back up to meet his gaze. "What the hell happened to you, Hunter?"

She could've sworn she heard him curse but, her mind was trying to process what her eyes were seeing. The once flawless skin of his torso was now riddled with scars. Some big, some small. All of them angry looking. So many of them, she didn't dare count.

"Don't look at them," He began gruffly "Just don't."

Jess choked back a sob as Hunter turned his back to her to pull a clean shirt out of a duffle bag she hadn't noticed before. His back was just bad. If not worse than the front. There were scars covering almost every inch of him. His torso was covered up a second later, the scars hidden from her view. But they would forever be burned into her mind.

That pain he must have suffered as he received them.

"What happened to you?" She asked again. She didn't dare imagine what he had gone through.

"It's nothing alright, drop it."

"Hunter, those scars are not nothing."

"Look," He began, swinging around to face her, his eyes blazing. "They are nothing and I don't want to talk about it."

Even after three years Jess could still read Hunter like a book. His eyes, they implored her not to push it, begged her. But the scars weren't nothing as he suggested - they were definitely something. But he wasn't going to budge on the subject so she would just have to wait him out.

"Fine. We can talk about that later." She said "How about you tell me why I'm dressed only in a t-shirt and my underwear?"

"How much do you remember?" He asked, ignoring her question and walked over to the kitchenette, rummaging through the cabinets.

The School: Slut is a Virginजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें