author's note

I'm sorry if even there are grammatical errors in my story..This book is completely fiction and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead,locales and event are coincidental.

Thank for reading this book and please do comment.

Love,Lust and Betrayal

by AkshayAkki786..

"Meet Sophia."

She is too gorgeous to resist. Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, emerald-green and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. Every man wanted her.But she had to do something in order to help her father who was suffering from cancer..Soon she would need to find a job or she would have to sleep with a stranger..

But, suddenly a man came in her life..Who is he???

"Meet Austin Collins"

Austin was one of the most wanted billionaire bachelor. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal.And then his eyes- they were deep and catastrophic, a vivid baby blue as a great body of water that softly melted into a milky green and the beautiful flecks of silver in his eyes that can be seen. He had distinct cheekbones and an angular jaw, his pale skin made him look devilishly handsome.But, despite all that positive attributes, he was also very ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless. He was like a nightmare for his colleagues and enemies. He never smiled; never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. But after meeting Sophia, would he change?

All of sudden his past appeared in front of him. His past would create many difficulties in his life.

Would Sophia understand him and trust him?Enjoy reading the story of Sophia and Austin in 'Love,Lust and Betrayal.'

Join them in their journey, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.Be inspired in their story. Laugh, Cry, Giggle ,Feel in Love,Feel Betrayal,Fight against sexual harassment with them.

Hi everyone.I'm thankful to all of you for reading my book.Please do share with your friends,vote and comment.

And please do follow me on Twitter @SnehaLovelygurl and feel free to suggest your ideas,thoughts and suggestions to help me..Thank you a ton and may god bless you guys.