chapter 5

Austin's POV
This girl was exquisite. Absolutely exquisite with skin like quietly gleaming satin and hair like silk. And a body which was completely stunning, just like a body shape of like a bottle of verdicchio.

She had soft curving breasts and her peachy little bottom despite it Austin was angry.
She was late and he didn't like waiting.
Austin asked her many questions and between it he indirectly asked about her financial which Sophia didn't appreciate.

Austin had already decided to take another girl for the job but Sophia had tempted him into changing his plans. He decided to take her as his personal assistant.

"I may find difficulties in concentrating in work if this girl remain around but I couldn't deny of being tempted.

On hearing that she was hired, she started behaving like child who has got his favourite chocolate. She thanked him heartily.

NIGHT...

Austin couldn't sleep. He was just remembering her beautiful face. Those beautiful emerald green eyes. Her red cheeks, her lips just like strawberry, her soft curving breasts, her peachy little bottom.
Austin really wanted her.
She was just beautiful like a goddess. He wanted to make love to her and to hold her close.
" grrrrrrrr, I just can't get over her. She was just too sexy.
What is happening to me?? I can't fall in love again.
That bitch had ruined my life and my....
But still I can sleep with her so I don't feel attracted to her.
I will definitely wait for that day Sophia when you will be on my bed, making love to you, making you moan, making ask for more and more. That will be fun.."

Author's note...
Hi guys, in the video above, you will see Austin making an ad..so enjoy it..
In short, I just wanted to convey you about the lifestyle of Austin and to tell you how girls want him so badly.

Plzzz don't forget to like and to comment...
Thxxxxxx.
Luv you guys..
Enjoy it.....