The Shapeshifters and the Werewolf

"This place is sick." Scott gasped as his fingers glided over Edward's piano.

"Do you play?" Renesmee asked.

"A little." Scott answered. "Guitar too and I'm pretty good on drums. I wanted to be a musician as a kid."

"What do you want to be now?" Esme asked.

"A nurse, like my mom." Scott answered. "I've never come across vampires before. Stiles is gonna be so bummed that he wasn't here to meet you and oogle."

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Rosalie muttered. Scott threw his head back and laughed. Isaac watched him happily, he hadn't been this content in years. Rosalie groaned in annoyance.

"You mind blocking yourself off Zac, we don't need to smell your affection- or arousal- for your newfound puppy. I doubt Ed wants to hear it either." She complained. Edward frowned.

"Don't call me that, it makes me sound old." He responded.

"Ed, you're over 200 years old. You're like the oldest after Carlisle and Esme." Emmett pointed out. "Would you prefer Eddie?" Scott's eyes widened and he turned to Isaac accusingly.

"You said you were twenty!" He shouted.

"I am. They aren't. They're all older than me. Renesmee is the youngest- she's like five." Isaac responded.

"The hell? She looks seventeen!"

"She's a halfbreed, she has an accelerated growth rate." Carlisle explained. "Bella had her while she was still human. Bella is our yougest after Renesmee and Isaac, she's twenty-two but was changed when she was eighteen- almost nineteen."

"Sweet. Must be fun to not age. Weres age slower I think." Scott said.

"Ugh, more dog breath." Rosalie suddenly stated. Sure enough the sound of voices and laughter filled the air along with the scent of multiple people as The LaPush Pack made their way to the house.

"Hey, what's with that smell?" Seth asked as they entered. Before anyone could answer Paul spotted Scott and began growling, and then Phased, as he realized he was an unknown wolf. Isaac crouched in front of Scott and snarled threateningly. If there was anyone in the Pack that he couldn't stand it was Paul, apparently he was worse before he'd Imprinted on Jacob's sister Rachel but he was still an irrational asshole. Scott noted that Paul was bigger than Derek in wolf form as he watched curiously.

"Paul." Jacob growled. "Cut it out." Paul bared his teeth, ignoring his Alpha. Scott rolled his eyes and touched Isaac's shoulder gently.

"It's okay, I got it. He won't hurt me." He said. Isaac relaxed slowly. Scott stepped forward, closer to Paul. "Change back." Paul snapped his teeth, not liking that the other was trying to order him around.

"Paul, got dammit, if you don't Phase back right now I'm gonna kick your sorry ass." Jacob snapped.

Scott sighed, "I don't particularly like violence but if you don't do as your Alpha said and cut it out, I will make you." Paul snarled and lunged forward. Scott leaned back, his claws coming out seamlessly. He grabbed Paul's sides, claws embedding deep, and his upper body twisted to the side as he threw Paul. Paul slammed into the wall and whimpered before getting up and shaking his big head. "Now change back!" Scott ordered, a rumble low in this throat and his eyes glowing red. Paul's body began to change back and become human again. He stared at Scott in anger.

"How did you do that?" He demanded. "You aren't completely like us, you shouldn't be able to command me like Jake."

"I'm a True Alpha, we do all kinds of things we shouldn't be able to." Scott answered as his claws receded with a flick of his wrist and his eyes dimmed back to their normal warm brown.

"Does that mean there's someone else who can keep Paul's sorry ass under control? It's very tiring." Leah asked. Paul growled at her before reluctantly letting Alice drag him upstairs to find a change of clothes.

"So you're a Child of the Moon, I thought you were only in like Russia or something." Embry said.

"Who told you that?" Scott asked. He perched himself on Isaac's lap after the vampire sat on the couch when he realized the danger to his mate had passed.

"Carlisle told us it's common knowledge because of The Volturi." Sam answered.

"The what? It's not ture anyway." Scott responded.

"The Volturi are an Italian Coven who practically rule over us, they enforce the laws." Esme explained.

"Well...they lied to you. Weres are everywhere- not just the wolf kind either." Scott said.

"What do you mean? There are others?" Brady questioned.

"Well yeah. WereCoyotes, WereCats like WereJaguars and. WereLions, etcetera etcetera. Other things too: Kanimas, Wendigos, Berserkers, Hellhounds, Banshees, and Kitsunes. The list goes on. You didn't think you were alone in this world, did you?" Scott told them.

"Actually...I think we did." Quil said as he thought about it.

"Sorry to break it to you." Scott responded as Alice and Paul joined them again. "But there are things far stronger and scarier than the likes of you out there." He directed this towards Paul. Paul growled and Isaac responded with a hiss. Scott's phone rang at that moment. "Hello?" He asked after answering.

"You asshole! Where the freak are you?" Carmen hissed.

"Crap, I forgot. I'm at the Cullen's house." Scott replied.

"The hell are you doing there?" She responded.

"Long story, just meet me here." Scott said.

"You're lucky I know where they live." Carmen grumbled before hanging up.

"Your cousin doesn't know about you?" Isaac asked.

"No. Most of my family besides my parents don't. My mom found out by accident, I wolfed out to save her my first year as a Werewolf." Scott answered.

"Scott, how the hell did you-?" Carmen began as she entered the house a few minutes later. The whole room seemed to shift as Brady dropped to his knees.

"Shit Brady, I think you just Imprinted." Quil stated. Seth didn't move as he stared at Carmen.

"First Jake and now you, figures." Embry said.

"What's Imprinting?" Scott asked.

"Well...it depends. Sometimes they're friends, protectors, lovers. At first we believed it was a way to keep our bloodlines pure Quilute so that we could provide possible shifters but Brady's the second to Imprint on an Outsider." Jacob answered.

"We meet someone and suddenly it's like they're the only ones keeping us here, suddenly they're the only thing keeping us tethered to Earth." Sam added.

"It can be pretty shitty too." Leah grumbled. Jacob pulled her close and kissed her temple.

"So it's like having a Mate." Scott concluded.

"Um...what's going on?" Carmen asked, not looking away from Brady. Scott sighed and began to tell her everything.