The Pack and the Bonfire

"You used to not be allowed here?" Scott questioned as they sat at First Beach. The LaPush Pack had invited them to their Pack Bonfire. Isaac nodded.

"It was only three years ago that Jacob convinced the Elders to form a more intimate alliance with us, something beyond The Treaty." He explained.

"How'd he do that?" Scott asked.

"Reasoned with them that he had to of Imprinted on Ness for a reason, maybe this was it. Their friendship was deeper because of the Imprint. Jacob wasn't the only one to have feelings because of it, Ness felt something too. She'd never do anything to hurt him and by extension we wouldn't either because hurting him hurts her." Isaac answered. "And Leah would kill us all."

"She's a lot like my Head Beta Derek." Scott mused. His phone rang at that moment and he reached down to pull it out of his pocket. It was a call from Stiles to FaceTime. "Hey Stiles." Scott greeted after accepting the call.

"Dude, what the hell did you do? Malia was doing that freaky eye, howl shit all night." Stiles responded.

"Um, she didn't tell you?" Scott asked.

"Tell me what? Malia, what did you not tell me!?" Stiles responded.

"It wasn't my place to say." Malia said in the background. The phone jerked and Stiles let out an indignant, "hey!" before Malia's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey Malia, you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, Stiles took good care of me...though his back wasn't taken very good care of." She answered.

"Oh my god, Malia!" Stiles shouted.

"What? It's true, you wouldn't move faster and I was getting frustrated. Be happy I didn't flip you over and do it myself."

"Malia stop, please. This is not a conversation to have in front of others." Scott begged. Malia rolled her eyes. "How's your Dad and Peter?"

"They need to mate...like now. They like stare at each other and God don't even get me started on the smells, it's ridiculous- they are ridiculous. I don't know why they won't, it's not like I don't know how they feel. I can smell it." She answered. Scott gave her a sympathetic smile. "Can I see him?" She asked eagerly. Scott chuckled and turned the phone to Isaac.

"This is Isaac, he's my mate." Scott introduced.

"What?!" Stiles squawked in the background. Malia nodded.

"He's hot." She stated. "Good choice."

"He's a Vampire." Scott added. The phone suddenly shook and Mason was on screen next.

"He's a Vampire!?" He asked.

"Yes Mason, he's a Vampire." Scott repeated.

"Like an honest-to-God Child of the Night, "Blah, I van to suck your blahd" Vampire." He questioned.

"We do not talk like that...except for the Romanian Coven, they kind of do." Isaac scoffed.

"That's still cool. Brett you'll never believe this..." Mason said as the phone was taken from him.

"If you're a Vampire than prove it." Liam demanded.

"It's not that simple Liam, I don't think there's a way to prove it through the phone." Scott said.

"We'll just have to come out there and see for ourselves then." Liam argued.

"We are not going to Forks Babe." Came Kira's voice as she took the phone from him.

"Ignore him, he's being irrational." She apologized.

"Hey Kira, how's everything going?" Scott greeted.